From the heart

By Anonymous - 18/01/2022 22:59

Today, after agreeing to marry my boyfriend, he started spouting crap about converting to his religion, and how I’d need to take lessons from his mother on how to be a proper wife to him at all times, like, EXCUSE ME, WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU’RE TALKING TO? DUMPED. See ya later, douchebag. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 630
You deserved it 424

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Geyutsa 6

It’s a little surprising you didn’t see this coming, although definitely a good call to get out NOW.

Comments

Geyutsa 6

It’s a little surprising you didn’t see this coming, although definitely a good call to get out NOW.

That's one of the most uplifting stories I've read in the past few weeks, brings a tear to my eye :') Congrats on swiftly making the right choice and improving your life!

randybryant799 20

Good for you! I like seeing strong women standing up for themselves. Not sure what year he thinks this is...

How did you get to discussing marriage without knowing how enthusiastic (aka fanatical) your boyfriend was about his religion? Were you too busy discussing favorite colors, coolest dinosaur, and Batman vs Superman?

just wow... what a sneaky little a**h**e! you sound like a strong woman, just how stupid and egotistical is he to think that trick would work on you? he must have thought he really had you hooked. I know someone who actually wed one but refused to follow the 'rules'. funny to watch lol. but seriously, you dodged a bullet.

justwanttobesocial...butalsonot 9

Was this an arranged marriage sort of thing, had you even met the guy before?

HA! Good for you for dumping him. Lucky for you he showed his true colors BEFORE you got married.