By Chris - 12/08/2010 01:55 - United States

Today, I was watching TV when a Toy Story 3 commercial came on. My Mom said, "Oh, I remember when I took you to see Toy Story. Now Andy's all grown up and so are you. The only difference is Andy is going to college and you're not." FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 202
You deserved it 46 087

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Quest_ 13

It's not your fault that your ma masturbates to the idea of having a kid that goes to college. You are you! Sometimes I wish I wasn't going to uni and had opted to learn a nice trade instead. Or married a very old hotel tycoon.

Comments

Raleigh_bruh 7

#1 - College is an option, not a requirement.

Chrisskiies 0

Uh to be succesful or get a good paying job, it kinda is now a days Raleigh. Unless you have a connect somewhere.

Raleigh_bruh 7

My comment was more or less referring to #1's assumption that Op didn't study.

16 your pretty.... and op tell your mom to go screw herself

twinny_sc 13

I wonder if his toys came alive too. After seeing that movie, I always wondered if my toys would come alive at night.

I only said that cause if you generally study and do good in school it is easier to get into college especially if you get scholarships and such. As a current student most of the kids around me not getting into college are not able to get in because of grades.

OP played with boys while Andy played with toys.

yasmeenjonasx3 0

You live in Pennsylvania? haha, thats where im going to college.

txgirl2013 14

college isn't for everyone asshole.

Yeah. Stupid people don't belong in college.

Chris: College isn't the only post-secondary education opportunity out there. Lots of well-paying jobs are available for people with specialized vocational certificates, licenses etc.

Op fails. See what I did thar lolololool

Anaxes 5

#16 - If the problem was finances then the mother wouldn't have made the comment.

ydi for complaining instead of laughing :3

Chrisskiies 0

Jane: I know, but then again not everyone wants to do some of the physical labor that goes along with some of that training, or jobs. I would, but I get paid to go to college, and I'm going to earn my degree? More incentive for me to stay in college. Lol

Raleigh_bruh 7

#27 - As a current student myself I would have to agree with you, but it could have simply been Op's choice not to go to a uni.

if the op really wanted to go to college then money is not the concern. he could take out student loans, go to a cheap/community college. and having been through the financial aid system, I can tell you that there is a lot of opportunity grant wise if you can't afford it. YDI for complaining about a choice you made.

Shookitup 0

that purple teddy bear was mean :( oh and it's okay if you don't go to college, alot of people don't and if you work hard you'll do good in life ^.^

#48 - touché #59 - op isn't complaining his/her mother is.

ispitflames 3

start scratching lottery cards! :D

hellokittywhore 0

#42 Napolian Dynomite Reference FTW!!!! :DD

oh man,...quite the sense of humor your mom's got there.

RyanG_21 0

there's still commercials for toy story 3 on tv?

Raleigh is right, college is an option. I'm going to join the air force as soon as I'm done with high school.

demomanX 0

even people that do study don't get scholarships sometimes

FunnyWeasel 7

well, its hard to pay for college. inflation's skyrocketed up so high that your job (if you have one) can't pay for tuition

for the people that keep talking about finances I'd just like to say that anybody can go to college. my family isn't very well off financially especially in this current economy yet my brother is going to USC as a Texas resident, my sister goes to the university of Texas and I am about to apply for colleges (junior in hs). how do we pay? FAFSA and other numerous loans and scholarships. and no you don't have to be smart to get scholarships, my good friend got accepted into rice with a football scholarship and he had crazy amounts of other offers since he was the undefeated texas state wrestling champ. I acually have a scholarship for being left handed, not much at all (around $500) but it is still something.

mona_is_here 10

since ur mum is blaming you for not going to college, then it must be your fault, thus ydi. but maybe op had some personal problems that interfered with studying, if so then I feel you, I also had to skip an entire year in college due to personal reasons

mona_is_here 10

66, that quote just killed me, Landen :D

105, you can get a scholarship for being left handed? Time to cheat the system!

no that's just lame maybe u wanna work next time in ur summer or study hard enough to get it from scholarships OSAP is an option as well

63- op is complaining here on FML about how much his life sucks bc his mother somewhat rudely pointed out that he is not going to college, which was his choice.

Izzy_babii 0

Boys go to college to get more knowledge. Girls go to Jupiter to get more stupider.

'Stupider' isn't a word, O knowledge-filled one.

did any one else laugh at how much of a poser 28 is?

thatxgirlxthere 0

83, that's actually what my dad did.

getsuga97 0

this is an fml why? you're not going to college. big whoop.

31-yeah, neither are pictures. too much? **** you ^_^ uhhh... maybe try taking the act/sat again? that's what I did, but only to get more money than I would have at first.

Hamsterzilla 0

umm so? I wouldn't take it as an insult, she's just saying the difference. so stop whining. college is a choice.

Join the military and you get a college education for free.

ashe17 6

wait, you can get a scholarship for being a lefty????

Of course the nig says college isn't a requirement. Who needs school when you got all that drug money?

Babushka_Homyak 10

Mods, please do something about the racist (#217).

Haha. You got owned. Win for your mom OOP

yeah op if it brothers you, go to college, its that simple. If its something you really want, you can make it happen. If its not, then why let it bug you?

SourCandyyz 0

haha... you're being compared to a Disney movie... except you're failing... hehe :p

Chrisskiies 0
RainbowxxVeinsx 17

I forgot your PS3 tag thingy. >.> Your new picture is cute. :)

wow :-/ that's not nice -_- you can go to college when your ready alot of people wait a year or 2

sweetdreams999 0

well maybe you should have gone to college slacker. lol