Founding father

By YouAssholes - This FML is from back in 2013 but it's good stuff - United States - Anaheim

Today, my band members and I were brainstorming ideas to help increase our fanbase. My drummer suggested they replace me for someone attractive. Everyone agreed and now they're trying to kick me out of the band I started. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 308
You deserved it 3 873

Top comments

Bands can be pettier then middle school girls. Amazing how a close group working towards a common goal turn on each other if things aren't perfect.

For someone attractive? Really? Make your music attractive, fans will follow.

Comments

I know the band and OP may have their differences, but suggesting OP tell them to Sell their daughter's is a bit over the top, no?

#19; Your comment made me laugh so hard!

Tell them you're destined to be in a band that'll get a lot of airplay... Because you've got a face for radio. Joke's on them if they kick you out!

ZY1431 24

not for nothing but y looks. if its really down to that then maybe the band isn't that good. that's like putting a flasher paint job on a smart car...it still sucks.

Wow and I bet when you started you were all close friends. So much for that

That would have been a funny comment.. Now its just horrible

maybe the drummer should be replaced. but seriously though, I have been in your shoe's.I have been part of group projects where my work was not appreciated.don't worry OP,they are jerks that you don't need in your life anyway.

That terrible.. I guess they weren't true friends. You'll meet new people though and eventually join a another group and hopefully they'll appreciate you.

Sounds like a band I don't wanna listen too.