Feels bad man

By toobad - 02/06/2009 05:41 - United States

Today, I went to a bar with some buddies, and after trying to pick up a few girls, one of my friends got a number. When I heard the number, I said, "Sorry man, that's definitely the rejection hotline number." So many girls have given me that number, I've memorized it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 085
You deserved it 6 747

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I would memorize the number, just so if I was ever given it I could throw it back in their face instead of giving them the satisfaction of thinking they've fooled me. But maybe that's just me.

f_all_our_lives 4

Comments

chrisb92 0

Ha you should see who you talk to I feel bad for you

Sucks.... Girls can be girls sometimes...... But that would ******* suck buddy sorry... :(

mannyandmo40 0

Might as well put a big L on ur forhead :)

How many rejections does it take to memerize a phone # dE

#11 - so the rejection hotline number is Pachelbel?

PyroMicky 0

What the ****, #48, would it kill you to say a simple "no thanks"? Nothing deep or meaningful, I know your type is incapable of anything of the sort. Do you lack backbone and decency so bad that you can't tell a guy to **** off by yourself and must let a recorded voice message do it for you? Or is it some sort of sadistic pleasure you draw from pulling that kind of shit? And all that crap about being yourself, that only helps if "yourself" is appealing to the other sex. if not, you must present a modified version of yourself, that is... well, not true. So **** your pop culture cliches, and **** you, 48, you pissed me off.

DarkMirror 0

That sucks if they just wanted a good time, but if they wanted to have an actual relationship with a girl, then a bar was not the right place to go.

ChasinParkedCars 0

have you watched superbad or are you living under a rock? picking up women at a bar is a no no.

Barbarossa_fml 0

Ouch... the rejection hotline thing is just wrong... quit being bitches and stop hiding behind stupid shit like that -_-

iamspartacus2 0

Dude I don't understand the problem, that's just really goddamn hilarious. Life goes on you know, we all **** up. And honestly I hate those chicks who just won't tell you to **** off. Spineless, shallow bitches who simply want to **** with our minds. And yes, #60, they do draw sadistic pleasure from seeing us fail. **** you #49. And to the OP, watch Life is Beautiful. The main character is the biggest baller that ever lived (besides Rasputin) so he could teach you something.