Febreze time

By catpeecathy - 14/09/2009 04:20 - United States

Today, I was looking in my laundry basket for a clean tank top to wear. As I felt around, I realized that most of my clothes were still wet after two days. After asking my mom what was wrong with the dryer, I found out that for two days my cat had been using my laundry basket as a litter box. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 656
You deserved it 5 432

Same thing different taste

Top comments

jaynedoe 0

this makes no sense. how did you not notice the smell immediately? cat pee is a very distinct, terrible smell.

Well that ******* sucks. Just wash em again though! And next time put your clean clothes away right away ;)

Comments

someone bitter their mum didn't get them a puppy for christmas?

the smell is awful and it'll never come out. if you clean out the cat box every day you should not have this problem.

1/4 cup of vineagar will knock the smell out in one wash. And no, the laundry won't smell like vineagar after either.

lalathefairy 15

No, vinegar doesn't always work. Our old cat had liver and kidney disease and would pee everywhere. We had to rip up our carpet and replace it and throw a lot of clothes away because of the smell... We used everything to get rid of it including vinegar.

jaynedoe 0

this makes no sense. how did you not notice the smell immediately? cat pee is a very distinct, terrible smell.

Sense of smell... Get one. You didn't notice your classmates looking at you weird and moving their desks as far away from you as they could?

put your damn clothes away properly and clean the litter box. Either of those things would have prevented this. YDI

That really sucks. My cat peed on my calculator one time and I didn't realize it until I had already started college o.0 Usually if you wash your clothes in hot water with plenty of detergent the smell should come out.