Fancy seeing you here!

By tryingnottocare - 06/08/2009 20:01 - United Kingdom

Today, after being supportive for nearly a year, my brother finally came out of the closet and introduced the family to his new boyfriend. His new boyfriend happens to be my ex-boyfriend. Guess I know why that didn't work out now. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 726
You deserved it 4 609

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Woah. Did you find that how long they had been dating for?

Well all u can do is be supportive and don't blame your ex cause he probably didn't know he was gay while he was with you. If you're not supportive and start shit with your ex it will make this entire transition for your brother even harder

Comments

yeah, both ur bro and ur ex found someone they care for, how horrible for you it is that its each other. get the **** over it. as you just pretty much proved by writing this, maybe there's a reason your brother didnt tell you in the first place. you sure as hell don't sound supportive to me. i broke up with my boyfriend several months ago and then came out of the closet and now i have a gf and my ex wants to go on double dates and gives me girl advice. if i was dating his sister, he wouldnt care. THAT is being supportive.

amidecour 0

Why is this a FYourLife? Your brother finally got to come out, and they other guy is your ex. So it's going to be a little awkward, whoop de freaking doo, try and be a little more supportive then you're claiming to be.

Lepton 0

I agree. At least now you know the only thing you did wrong in your relationship with your ex as to have a ******.

`/shddmddddhymmmh. `odhhhhhhoyyydhhhhdds:` hhhhhhhdssyyyoohdhhhhdms: `-:+oosooomdddhhhdyosys+odhhhhhhhmhh/ `+dNMMMMMMMMMNmddddddmdyyyhdhhhhhhhhhmhhh` sMMMMMMMMMMNddhhhyyhhhhddddhhhhhhhhhhmhhhh .sdmNNMMMMh::------:+shdhhhddddhhhhhmdhhhm` ````:yo/:::--------:/oyhhhhhdddhmdhhhhm` /s+/:::/++/--:++///+shysoosshhhhhhy `o- `/oo+.` `/o:---:+hhhd. s` y- .y-----:yd: y y/`--. y `:` o/--/--y` -+.`o+::/++/h -s` y:-od:o/+ -yoy-------/o` `++-ooo+hoh :o+yo+/:----:+/:-..-:/+:-o+-/hh.s /y/:://+oo++++++////::--:/---d-:/ -o/::::::::::::://oo+/-----:+++h-`` /o:::::::::::::::::::/+o/---:/os/+/ /o:::::::::::::::::::::::os---:/y::s h:::::::::::::::::::::::::s+--:-:/s. ./+/+osy+++o//+o++s+/ooo::/y--+yo:` `..:h` `s``:+ +- .oy::/s---s. /y/::s-.:o.-++:+s/::y:---y` o+/://////////:::::s+----h .:o+::::::::::::+s/-----h` `:y+//:::::/+o/-------y` y:/++++++/:---------oo:. `.h------------------:ohyy- `+ooh----------:://++ooo++//y- `..-s+hy/-------+yooo++++////////y `syyhd+/yh///////osh///////////////syo/:.` `.-/+ohhhmo/ssh-----:yo/oy////////////+oddhhhhys/:-.` `.:sssds///+oy/yo/oo .o+///h+///////++osyhsyhhhhhmosyhyo/.` -oydymsyy//////+y+///y. -s+////+h//+++osoo++h+///+osydyhhhhhhyyo-` .ohhdysmyh///////h+////+y+o///////ossoo+/////h+///////hyhhyhhhhhyyhy/` y/yhmyys+/////++hs+/////dyso/////////////////d///////shydsdydyyyyso+oy: `:d/oyo+///////odhdhhhh+/+hsso/++oossssssssoo+/d//////yhydyhhyy////+oshsy. :o/s+///////////mhhhhhhm+/h+////hsooosssso++ooy/d//////oddyhhsd+//os+/-:oh- .o+--:h//////////+mhhhhhds/+h/////ddossoooosood+y/ss//////+ydyyho+os/------:++` -s:----+y////////oyyhhhyoss/h+/////dd++syys+++oy+y//h////////+yy+so/----------/o- :s-------+s//////+d///////so+h//////hd++ssys+++h+oy//+h/////////os/--------------o/ .s---------/y+//+ss+//////oy/h++/////hsy++oo+++yo/oy///oy//////+s+-----------------o/ y:----------:ossh+///////ss/oyhss////h/syoooosy+//os////oy+///os:-------------------y. .y------------:ss+osso++oy+/+h/+o/////h//+oooo+////os/////+yo+yy:--------------------:s :o-----------+s+/////++++///h+////////h+//////////+so///////ohsoho--------------------y :o---------:so/////////////yo/////////+ooosssssssoo+//////////+++h--------------------y `y--------/y+/////////////yo////////////////////////////////////y+-------------------/o ++------:h//////////////ss+//////////////////////////////////+y/-------------------:y` o/-----y+//////////////hysh////////////////////////////////+y:-------------------:s. ++---:h//////////////ss/o+///////////////////////////////+h:-------------------/s. :o:-oo//////////////h///////////////////////////////////h/------------------:o/ `/oyo//////////////d//////////////////////////////////s+-----------------:o/` `do//////////////d//////////////////////////////////h---------------:++/` `osh//////////////dosy//////////////////////////////y+-------o-----+s/. `ysod+/////////////hssy+/////////////////////////////d--------y:---:/s: :o-yMNdyso+////////oy////////////////////////////////d-------:y/++:/+/o+: s/oMMMMMMMNmmdhhssshooooooooooooooooooooooyyyyyyyyyyd+-----+ooh::ys:/oo/s -/yNMMMMMMMMMMM+:::::::/+MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMdssssssssssd:---+s--o+--h---h+/ ddmmmNNNNMMy::::::::+MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmsssssssssssh+--:o--:h--h--:y dhhhhhhhhhhddhyyyyyydddddddddddddddddddddddddddddm++o/:-:s+/ss+++` dhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhm. .:://:.

Get over yourself, honestly. Can't you just be happy for your brother? I wouldn't want to date some one so selfish.

Godrics_Hollow 0

I don't think the fact that her ex-boyfriend is gay is what makes this an FML. I think it's the fact that he's dating her sibling that makes it plain awkward. I mean would you want your bf/gf to date your brother or sister?

Hmm, maybe he was cheating on you with your brother before you broke up. Don't put anything in your mouth if you don't know where it has been.

doof_fisch 2

Well, now you and your brother can compare notes.

No, it's just on a website called fmylife.com to throw people off. Excellent question.