By Username - 25/09/2010 04:49 - France

Today, I was at a comedy club, and the girl behind me was drinking. Before she swallowed it, the comedian said something funny, making her spit it all in my hair. I had just had it done for my sister's wedding tomorrow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 511
You deserved it 6 599

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FYLDeep 25

That bitch! I hate it when they spit it up instead of swallowing it.

you shouldve turned around, taken a drink and spat in her face. then you'd be even.

Comments

FYL OP. i would have made that bitch pay for it.

Oh yes, that woman was totally a bitch for being thirsty and laughing at a comedy club. She should die a long and painfull death!!! ... Honestly, I think that woman was embarrased enough for her unwillingly and uncontrollable spitting. The only thing you could blame her for is that she drank, and I don't know about you people, but I do that also sometimes. And when I drink, people shouldn't tell jokes. I won't spit, I will choke. Joyfull. But still, it was an accident, you can't blame the woman. Only morons wants to revenge an unlucky accident. I also don't blame OP. It was not a very bright idea to go out with an haircut that should stayed perfect till the other day. There are always risks, but hey, she wasn't expected them. Normally, nothing would have happened.

I agree with 25. YDI for trying to keep your hair perfect.

Not really... She just deserves it for being a complete retard and not realizing that there would be a pretty high risk of something falling into her hair, or something going in it if she went out apposed to staying in at home until the wedding.

wtf y did she do he hair the day before the wedding? pics or didnt happen

iSitt 0

so what REALY happens at a bachelorette party ?

fyl op! but who knows your hair might be more silky with the added ingredient

why did you do your hair the day b4 the wedding when I wake up it looks crazy shoulda got it early the next morning

you shouldve turned around, taken a drink and spat in her face. then you'd be even.

ninjanate 0

two things. how drunk was she. and that happens when something is that funny. like a cliche of milk coming out the nose. that happened with soda to me. it burnt. really bad.

MissGrinch 4

Well, hmm, you see... ...oh, screw it. There is no point in saying something witty after #7.

FYLDeep 25

I know, I read all the comments before me and was like, "For real, no ones worked this angle yet?" I then wrote that shit as quickly as possible.

ydi for getting your hair ready the day before. being late is good luck didn't you know lol

yeah why would you get it done the day before? sleep messes up hair...