By dundundadumb - 06/08/2009 21:25 - United States

Today, a very good friend of mine said he had a question to ask me. Jokingly, I threw my arms around his neck and said, "Oh yes, yes, a thousand times yes!" When I sat back down, I saw tears in his eyes, and he said, "You've made me the happiest man alive" as he pulled a small box out of his coat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 006
You deserved it 107 709

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ouch....how'd you fix that up after the fact? damn I feel awkward where i'm sitting now I can only imagine how you felt

Comments

shadowoftheday_fml 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
nettlekid 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

You're an arsehole for replying to 1 just to be on top, and for being such a humourless ****. Have a nice day!

Feel sad for the guy. I know how it feel when a girl rejects you. Especially when the girl is you friend. Sucks. Not an FML for the girl this is an FML for the guy.

Somebody replied to the wrong post :P haha you suck at internetz

Dude. We don't say that here. No more of your shit, pl0x.

americayay 0

Aw. I hate this post, because it's depressing.

paopao2 0

that is so true is he still ur friend i wouldt be a hole

paopao2 0

Sounds like an engageing conversation, hope you weren't married to the idea of being "just friends" But enough of my horrible puns, this isn't a fyl because you can see the future ;)

monicamischief 0

wtf, why would you feel sorry for him? who the hell proposes to someone they aren't even ******* dating? he obviously has some mental problems i don't know why everyone is saying it is her fault, when it is obviously his. sounds like FML is full of ugly bitter men who will never be more than a friend.

NEWTROLLINTOWN 0

YDI FOR MEETING YOUR PLATONIC FRIEND

...#207 is the best troll on this entire site. Subtle, edgy, and just enough bitchiness to bring on the rage without just being voted down. I applaud you, madame, for being an incredible troll. Well done.

@247: how the **** is 207 being a troll? tha'ts EXACTLY what is was thinking as i read all the pathetic comments... you have to be seriously deluded to propose out of the blue to a platonic friend. like, MAJOR issues. THAT is why i feel sorry for him. and there's no way in hell she could've anticipated that.

Ok, let's say, hypothetically, that 207 is not a troll. Why is it that just because OP says platonic friends, they're platonic friends? It seems that, whenever there's a disagreement in the status of a relationship, the girl is always right. Why is that? What if the 'platonic' friend had taken her out on a hundred dates, but OP just thought he was being friendly? Or worse, what if she was mooching? Maybe he's one to save any sexual advances for after marriage? Perhaps they're extremely close, and the platonic friend misinterpreted the signs? For most girls, "a very good platonic friend" means someone who they tell all their secrets to and never view as anything more than a sponge for their tears. Well, I hate to break it to you, but there are two people in every relationship, and just because they're not on the same page doesn't make one of them so wrong that they deserve to have their heart broken. Grow up and think about someone else's feelings for once. Maybe you'll meet someone who loves you like OP's friend loves her. Not that you would ever return his feelings, mind you, but he'll always be there for you at least. And before you label me as a lonely, ugly, bitter man, know this; my girlfriend of two years and I are planning to get married shortly. You don't need to be in the same situation as someone in order to feel compassion for them.

Thumbs down to those above me who don't know how to work a reply button.

Hmm... maybe we side with the OP in this one because if the "platonic friend" ever felt the need to be more than just a friend, maybe he should have, I don't know, brought it up with the OP at some point before the proposal? Even if they had been on "a hundred dates," I would at least expect someone to MENTION romantic feelings, (and maybe even make sure the other person in the relationship feels the same way!), before popping the question, wouldn't you? The guy here is obviously: A) Mentally handicapped B) Incapable of understanding/interpreting human emotion C) Irrevocably, pathetically optimistic

maiya_fml 0

It’s not always girls that are right, but in any relationship, the person who has the most power is always the person who cares the least. Think about it, if one person decides they want to break up, it really makes little difference how much the other person wants to stay in the relationship, because even though it takes two people to make a relationship, it only takes one to break it. In the same way, it doesn’t matter if you’re head-over-heals, crazy in love with someone, if they don’t feel the same way about you; you are NOT in a romantic relationship, no matter how much you may wish you were. If the guy has taken the girl out on hundreds of dates and she just thinks he’s being friendly, clearly he has not made his intentions clear or ever asked her out on a date. A person can’t just decide that something is a date because they want it to be. Romantic relationships aren’t built on assumptions and “signs”; they are built on clear communication and reciprocation of feelings. A pretty safe rule to follow is that if you are unsure whether you are in a relationship, you are not in a relationship. Friends, especially close friends hang out all the time, doesn’t mean there is anything romantic about it, and if neither has made that type of interest clear, there is no reason to assume that this is the case. As far as waiting for marriage before making any sexual advances and misinterpreting signs, that’s all fine (in theory) except for the fact that any couple in an actual relationship generally discuss their plans for a future together, and talk about marriage before it happens. People do not just randomly propose to someone who they haven’t even expressed feelings for (or whom they have expressed feelings for and have been turned down). And sure some people wait for marriage before having sex, but most people kiss or at least hold hands, etc before they propose. Hanging out a lot and sharing secrets is closer to the definition of a friendship than romantic relationship. I feel bad for the guy, and sure he is heart broken and that definitely sucks, but he clearly missed a few steps. If he had asked her to be his girlfriend, that’s one thing, but to just jump straight into a marriage proposal is a totally different story. I don’t think the girl really did anything wrong, people joke about marrying their platonic friends all the time, and generally no one gets hurt because everyone knows it a joke. If she made that joke, she probably didn’t think that there was any chance in hell that this was going to be his question.

for all you people saying it's his fault because they were only platonic friends how do you know they were? assuming the story is real, how do you know the op didn't exaggerate the facts in her favor? for all we know, they couldve been going out for a while but the op decided to say there were platonic so more people would say "f your life"

D11Churchkill 8
dontbugme 0

how could you say this about someone? right now i have 5 mentally handicapped friends and this doesn't mean that they do things spontaneously. and plus it is common to be in a one-way relationship without knowing it. and i'm not trying to copy anyone, but they are PLATONIC friends. get a dictionary and look up the definition. and no, it does not me they study Plato's theories together.

It's entirely possible for this to happen, say, guy asks girl who he already knew a little to "hang out" not to "*go* out", she thinks because they're already friends it's a friendly thing to do, they go to a movie or something and he does something relatively romantic but may or may not be interpreted (say, gives her his jacket) as such, this goes on, at some point they hold hands or something *for a reason*, she thinks that the reason was the reasoning and he thinks holding hands=*holding hands*, they might kiss cause of a spin the bottle game or something, idk, then eventually it gets to this point. Or, theres always the possibility of him always keeping a box inside of his coat for this joke just in case, OP never said what happened afterwards.

fucku82 0

Shut the **** up it doesn't matter white boi

tpag3r 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

oooooooooooooooooooooo___________________________________oooooooo o____________________o___________________________________o______o o____________________o___________________________________o______o oo______ooooooooo____o___________________________________o______o __o_____o_______ooooooooo____oooooo______oooooooooooooooo_o_____o____ooooooo __o_____o__________o____o____o____o____oo_______________o_o_____o___o_____o __o______ooooooooooo____o____o____o___o_________________o_o_____o__o_____o __o_______________oo____o____o____o__o_______oooooo_____o_o_____o_o_____o __o_______________oo____o____o____o__o______o_____ooooooo_o______o_____o __o______ooooooooooo____o____o____o__o_____o______________o___________o __o_____o__________o____o____o____o__o_____o______________o___________o __o_____o__________o_____oooo_____o__o______o_____ooooooo_o______o_____o oo_______oo________o_______________ooo_______oooooo_____oo______o_o_____o o________oo_________o_______________o_o_________________oo______o__o_____o o________oo__________oo________oo___o__oo_______________oo______o___o_____o ooooooooooo____________oooooooo__oooo____oooooooooooooooooooooooo____ooooooo ooooooo___________ooooooo_ooooooooooo___oooooo____oooooo _o_____o_________o_____ooo___________oo_o____o____o____o __o_____o_______o_____oo_______________oo____o____o____o ___o_____o_____o_____o_o_____ooooo_____oo____o____o____o ____o_____o___o_____o__o____o_____o____oo____o____o____o _____o_____o_o_____o___o____o_____o____oo____o____o____o ______o_____o_____o____o____o_____o____oo____o____o____o _______o_________o_____o____o_____o____oo_____oooo_____o ________o_______o______o_____ooooo_____oo_______________oo _________o_____o_______o_______________o_o_______________o ________o_____o_________oo___________oo___oo________oo___o _______o_____o____________ooooooooooo_______oooooooo__oooo ______o_____o _____o_____o ____o_____o ___o_____o ___oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo___________________________________oooooooo o____________________o___________________________________o______o o____________________o___________________________________o______o oo______ooooooooo____o___________________________________o______o __o_____o_______ooooooooo____oooooo______oooooooooooooooo_o_____o____ooooooo __o_____o__________o____o____o____o____oo_______________o_o_____o___o_____o __o______ooooooooooo____o____o____o___o_________________o_o_____o__o_____o __o_______________oo____o____o____o__o_______oooooo_____o_o_____o_o_____o __o_______________oo____o____o____o__o______o_____ooooooo_o______o_____o __o______ooooooooooo____o____o____o__o_____o______________o___________o __o_____o__________o____o____o____o__o_____o______________o___________o __o_____o__________o_____oooo_____o__o______o_____ooooooo_o______o_____o oo_______oo________o_______________ooo_______oooooo_____oo______o_o_____o o________oo_________o_______________o_o_________________oo______o__o_____o o________oo__________oo________oo___o__oo_______________oo______o___o_____o ooooooooooo____________oooooooo__oooo____oooooooooooooooooooooooo____ooooooo ooooooo___________ooooooo_ooooooooooo___oooooo____oooooo _o_____o_________o_____ooo___________oo_o____o____o____o __o_____o_______o_____oo_______________oo____o____o____o ___o_____o_____o_____o_o_____ooooo_____oo____o____o____o ____o_____o___o_____o__o____o_____o____oo____o____o____o _____o_____o_o_____o___o____o_____o____oo____o____o____o ______o_____o_____o____o____o_____o____oo____o____o____o _______o_________o_____o____o_____o____oo_____oooo_____o ________o_______o______o_____ooooo_____oo_______________oo _________o_____o_______o_______________o_o_______________o ________o_____o_________oo___________oo___oo________oo___o _______o_____o____________ooooooooooo_______oooooooo__oooo ______o_____o _____o_____o ____o_____o ___o_____o ___oooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo___________________________________oooooooo o____________________o___________________________________o______o o____________________o___________________________________o______o oo______ooooooooo____o___________________________________o______o __o_____o_______ooooooooo____oooooo______oooooooooooooooo_o_____o____ooooooo __o_____o__________o____o____o____o____oo_______________o_o_____o___o_____o __o______ooooooooooo____o____o____o___o_________________o_o_____o__o_____o __o_______________oo____o____o____o__o_______oooooo_____o_o_____o_o_____o __o_______________oo____o____o____o__o______o_____ooooooo_o______o_____o __o______ooooooooooo____o____o____o__o_____o______________o___________o __o_____o__________o____o____o____o__o_____o______________o___________o __o_____o__________o_____oooo_____o__o______o_____ooooooo_o______o_____o oo_______oo________o_______________ooo_______oooooo_____oo______o_o_____o o________oo_________o_______________o_o_________________oo______o__o_____o o________oo__________oo________oo___o__oo_______________oo______o___o_____o ooooooooooo____________oooooooo__oooo____oooooooooooooooooooooooo____ooooooo ooooooo___________ooooooo_ooooooooooo___oooooo____oooooo _o_____o_________o_____ooo___________oo_o____o____o____o __o_____o_______o_____oo_______________oo____o____o____o ___o_____o_____o_____o_o_____ooooo_____oo____o____o____o ____o_____o___o_____o__o____o_____o____oo____o____o____o _____o_____o_o_____o___o____o_____o____oo____o____o____o ______o_____o_____o____o____o_____o____oo____o____o____o _______o_________o_____o____o_____o____oo_____oooo_____o ________o_______o______o_____ooooo_____oo_______________oo _________o_____o_______o_______________o_o_______________o ________o_____o_________oo___________oo___oo________oo___o _______o_____o____________ooooooooooo_______oooooooo__oooo ______o_____o _____o_____o ____o_____o ___o_____o ___oooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo___________________________________oooooooo o____________________o___________________________________o______o o____________________o___________________________________o______o oo______ooooooooo____o___________________________________o______o __o_____o_______ooooooooo____oooooo______oooooooooooooooo_o_____o____ooooooo __o_____o__________o____o____o____o____oo_______________o_o_____o___o_____o __o______ooooooooooo____o____o____o___o_________________o_o_____o__o_____o __o_______________oo____o____o____o__o_______oooooo_____o_o_____o_o_____o __o_______________oo____o____o____o__o______o_____ooooooo_o______o_____o __o______ooooooooooo____o____o____o__o_____o______________o___________o __o_____o__________o____o____o____o__o_____o______________o___________o __o_____o__________o_____oooo_____o__o______o_____ooooooo_o______o_____o oo_______oo________o_______________ooo_______oooooo_____oo______o_o_____o o________oo_________o_______________o_o_________________oo______o__o_____o o________oo__________oo________oo___o__oo_______________oo______o___o_____o ooooooooooo____________oooooooo__oooo____oooooooooooooooooooooooo____ooooooo ooooooo___________ooooooo_ooooooooooo___oooooo____oooooo _o_____o_________o_____ooo___________oo_o____o____o____o __o_____o_______o_____oo_______________oo____o____o____o ___o_____o_____o_____o_o_____ooooo_____oo____o____o____o ____o_____o___o_____o__o____o_____o____oo____o____o____o _____o_____o_o_____o___o____o_____o____oo____o____o____o ______o_____o_____o____o____o_____o____oo____o____o____o _______o_________o_____o____o_____o____oo_____oooo_____o ________o_______o______o_____ooooo_____oo_______________oo _________o_____o_______o_______________o_o_______________o ________o_____o_________oo___________oo___oo________oo___o _______o_____o____________ooooooooooo_______oooooooo__oooo ______o_____o _____o_____o ____o_____o ___o_____o ___oooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo___________________________________oooooooo o____________________o___________________________________o______o o____________________o___________________________________o______o oo______ooooooooo____o___________________________________o______o __o_____o_______ooooooooo____oooooo______oooooooooooooooo_o_____o____ooooooo __o_____o__________o____o____o____o____oo_______________o_o_____o___o_____o __o______ooooooooooo____o____o____o___o_________________o_o_____o__o_____o __o_______________oo____o____o____o__o_______oooooo_____o_o_____o_o_____o __o_______________oo____o____o____o__o______o_____ooooooo_o______o_____o __o______ooooooooooo____o____o____o__o_____o______________o___________o __o_____o__________o____o____o____o__o_____o______________o___________o __o_____o__________o_____oooo_____o__o______o_____ooooooo_o______o_____o oo_______oo________o_______________ooo_______oooooo_____oo______o_o_____o o________oo_________o_______________o_o_________________oo______o__o_____o o________oo__________oo________oo___o__oo_______________oo______o___o_____o ooooooooooo____________oooooooo__oooo____oooooooooooooooooooooooo____ooooooo ooooooo___________ooooooo_ooooooooooo___oooooo____oooooo _o_____o_________o_____ooo___________oo_o____o____o____o __o_____o_______o_____oo_______________oo____o____o____o ___o_____o_____o_____o_o_____ooooo_____oo____o____o____o ____o_____o___o_____o__o____o_____o____oo____o____o____o _____o_____o_o_____o___o____o_____o____oo____o____o____o ______o_____o_____o____o____o_____o____oo____o____o____o _______o_________o_____o____o_____o____oo_____oooo_____o ________o_______o______o_____ooooo_____oo_______________oo _________o_____o_______o_______________o_o_______________o ________o_____o_________oo___________oo___oo________oo___o _______o_____o____________ooooooooooo_______oooooooo__oooo ______o_____o _____o_____o ____o_____o ___o_____o ___oooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo___________________________________oooooooo o____________________o___________________________________o______o o____________________o___________________________________o______o oo______ooooooooo____o___________________________________o______o __o_____o_______ooooooooo____oooooo______oooooooooooooooo_o_____o____ooooooo __o_____o__________o____o____o____o____oo_______________o_o_____o___o_____o __o______ooooooooooo____o____o____o___o_________________o_o_____o__o_____o __o_______________oo____o____o____o__o_______oooooo_____o_o_____o_o_____o __o_______________oo____o____o____o__o______o_____ooooooo_o______o_____o __o______ooooooooooo____o____o____o__o_____o______________o___________o __o_____o__________o____o____o____o__o_____o______________o___________o __o_____o__________o_____oooo_____o__o______o_____ooooooo_o______o_____o oo_______oo________o_______________ooo_______oooooo_____oo______o_o_____o o________oo_________o_______________o_o_________________oo______o__o_____o o________oo__________oo________oo___o__oo_______________oo______o___o_____o ooooooooooo____________oooooooo__oooo____oooooooooooooooooooooooo____ooooooo ooooooo___________ooooooo_ooooooooooo___oooooo____oooooo _o_____o_________o_____ooo___________oo_o____o____o____o __o_____o_______o_____oo_______________oo____o____o____o ___o_____o_____o_____o_o_____ooooo_____oo____o____o____o ____o_____o___o_____o__o____o_____o____oo____o____o____o _____o_____o_o_____o___o____o_____o____oo____o____o____o ______o_____o_____o____o____o_____o____oo____o____o____o _______o_________o_____o____o_____o____oo_____oooo_____o ________o_______o______o_____ooooo_____oo_______________oo _________o_____o_______o_______________o_o_______________o ________o_____o_________oo___________oo___oo________oo___o _______o_____o____________ooooooooooo_______oooooooo__oooo ______o_____o _____o_____o ____o_____o ___o_____o ___oooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo___________________________________oooooooo o____________________o___________________________________o______o o____________________o___________________________________o______o oo______ooooooooo____o___________________________________o______o __o_____o_______ooooooooo____oooooo______oooooooooooooooo_o_____o____ooooooo __o_____o__________o____o____o____o____oo_______________o_o_____o___o_____o __o______ooooooooooo____o____o____o___o_________________o_o_____o__o_____o __o_______________oo____o____o____o__o_______oooooo_____o_o_____o_o_____o __o_______________oo____o____o____o__o______o_____ooooooo_o______o_____o __o______ooooooooooo____o____o____o__o_____o______________o___________o __o_____o__________o____o____o____o__o_____o______________o___________o __o_____o__________o_____oooo_____o__o______o_____ooooooo_o______o_____o oo_______oo________o_______________ooo_______oooooo_____oo______o_o_____o o________oo_________o_______________o_o_________________oo______o__o_____o o________oo__________oo________oo___o__oo_______________oo______o___o_____o ooooooooooo____________oooooooo__oooo____oooooooooooooooooooooooo____ooooooo ooooooo___________ooooooo_ooooooooooo___oooooo____oooooo _o_____o_________o_____ooo___________oo_o____o____o____o __o_____o_______o_____oo_______________oo____o____o____o ___o_____o_____o_____o_o_____ooooo_____oo____o____o____o ____o_____o___o_____o__o____o_____o____oo____o____o____o _____o_____o_o_____o___o____o_____o____oo____o____o____o ______o_____o_____o____o____o_____o____oo____o____o____o _______o_________o_____o____o_____o____oo_____oooo_____o ________o_______o______o_____ooooo_____oo_______________oo _________o_____o_______o_______________o_o_______________o ________o_____o_________oo___________oo___oo________oo___o _______o_____o____________ooooooooooo_______oooooooo__oooo ______o_____o _____o_____o ____o_____o ___o_____o ___oooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo___________________________________oooooooo o____________________o___________________________________o______o o____________________o___________________________________o______o oo______ooooooooo____o___________________________________o______o __o_____o_______ooooooooo____oooooo______oooooooooooooooo_o_____o____ooooooo __o_____o__________o____o____o____o____oo_______________o_o_____o___o_____o __o______ooooooooooo____o____o____o___o_________________o_o_____o__o_____o __o_______________oo____o____o____o__o_______oooooo_____o_o_____o_o_____o __o_______________oo____o____o____o__o______o_____ooooooo_o______o_____o __o______ooooooooooo____o____o____o__o_____o______________o___________o __o_____o__________o____o____o____o__o_____o______________o___________o __o_____o__________o_____oooo_____o__o______o_____ooooooo_o______o_____o oo_______oo________o_______________ooo_______oooooo_____oo______o_o_____o o________oo_________o_______________o_o_________________oo______o__o_____o o________oo__________oo________oo___o__oo_______________oo______o___o_____o ooooooooooo____________oooooooo__oooo____oooooooooooooooooooooooo____ooooooo ooooooo___________ooooooo_ooooooooooo___oooooo____oooooo _o_____o_________o_____ooo___________oo_o____o____o____o __o_____o_______o_____oo_______________oo____o____o____o ___o_____o_____o_____o_o_____ooooo_____oo____o____o____o ____o_____o___o_____o__o____o_____o____oo____o____o____o _____o_____o_o_____o___o____o_____o____oo____o____o____o ______o_____o_____o____o____o_____o____oo____o____o____o _______o_________o_____o____o_____o____oo_____oooo_____o ________o_______o______o_____ooooo_____oo_______________oo _________o_____o_______o_______________o_o_______________o ________o_____o_________oo___________oo___oo________oo___o _______o_____o____________ooooooooooo_______oooooooo__oooo ______o_____o _____o_____o ____o_____o ___o_____o ___oooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo___________________________________oooooooo o____________________o___________________________________o______o o____________________o___________________________________o______o oo______ooooooooo____o___________________________________o______o __o_____o_______ooooooooo____oooooo______oooooooooooooooo_o_____o____ooooooo __o_____o__________o____o____o____o____oo_______________o_o_____o___o_____o __o______ooooooooooo____o____o____o___o_________________o_o_____o__o_____o __o_______________oo____o____o____o__o_______oooooo_____o_o_____o_o_____o __o_______________oo____o____o____o__o______o_____ooooooo_o______o_____o __o______ooooooooooo____o____o____o__o_____o______________o___________o __o_____o__________o____o____o____o__o_____o______________o___________o __o_____o__________o_____oooo_____o__o______o_____ooooooo_o______o_____o oo_______oo________o_______________ooo_______oooooo_____oo______o_o_____o o________oo_________o_______________o_o_________________oo______o__o_____o o________oo__________oo________oo___o__oo_______________oo______o___o_____o ooooooooooo____________oooooooo__oooo____oooooooooooooooooooooooo____ooooooo ooooooo___________ooooooo_ooooooooooo___oooooo____oooooo _o_____o_________o_____ooo___________oo_o____o____o____o __o_____o_______o_____oo_______________oo____o____o____o ___o_____o_____o_____o_o_____ooooo_____oo____o____o____o ____o_____o___o_____o__o____o_____o____oo____o____o____o _____o_____o_o_____o___o____o_____o____oo____o____o____o ______o_____o_____o____o____o_____o____oo____o____o____o _______o_________o_____o____o_____o____oo_____oooo_____o ________o_______o______o_____ooooo_____oo_______________oo _________o_____o_______o_______________o_o_______________o ________o_____o_________oo___________oo___oo________oo___o _______o_____o____________ooooooooooo_______oooooooo__oooo ______o_____o _____o_____o ____o_____o ___o_____o ___oooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo___________________________________oooooooo o____________________o___________________________________o______o o____________________o___________________________________o______o oo______ooooooooo____o___________________________________o______o __o_____o_______ooooooooo____oooooo______oooooooooooooooo_o_____o____ooooooo __o_____o__________o____o____o____o____oo_______________o_o_____o___o_____o __o______ooooooooooo____o____o____o___o_________________o_o_____o__o_____o __o_______________oo____o____o____o__o_______oooooo_____o_o_____o_o_____o __o_______________oo____o____o____o__o______o_____ooooooo_o______o_____o __o______ooooooooooo____o____o____o__o_____o______________o___________o __o_____o__________o____o____o____o__o_____o______________o___________o __o_____o__________o_____oooo_____o__o______o_____ooooooo_o______o_____o oo_______oo________o_______________ooo_______oooooo_____oo______o_o_____o o________oo_________o_______________o_o_________________oo______o__o_____o o________oo__________oo________oo___o__oo_______________oo______o___o_____o ooooooooooo____________oooooooo__oooo____oooooooooooooooooooooooo____ooooooo ooooooo___________ooooooo_ooooooooooo___oooooo____oooooo _o_____o_________o_____ooo___________oo_o____o____o____o __o_____o_______o_____oo_______________oo____o____o____o ___o_____o_____o_____o_o_____ooooo_____oo____o____o____o ____o_____o___o_____o__o____o_____o____oo____o____o____o _____o_____o_o_____o___o____o_____o____oo____o____o____o ______o_____o_____o____o____o_____o____oo____o____o____o _______o_________o_____o____o_____o____oo_____oooo_____o ________o_______o______o_____ooooo_____oo_______________oo _________o_____o_______o_______________o_o_______________o ________o_____o_________oo___________oo___oo________oo___o _______o_____o____________ooooooooooo_______oooooooo__oooo ______o_____o _____o_____o ____o_____o ___o_____o ___oooooo

skiz_fml 0

Too much time on your hands

yourmajesty 0

Um how is she a ******* bitch? It obviously wasnt intentional. It sucks that, according to you, friends can't make jokes now without worrying if the joke is gonna hurt someones feelings. *Sarcasm*So she should've expected her "platonic" friend to pop a question when he never once mentioned his feelings? Cuz she knows the future & all guys just randomly propose to their friends all the time right?*sarcasm*. And you say now he's gonna be ****** up about marriage. He already is if he's popping a question to a girl that was oblivious to his feelings. Its not her fault he finally got brave enough to propose but somehow wasn't brave enough to just share his feelings. The guy is either in way over his head or just a straight creeper. Fyl OP at least now u kno what a weirdo he is, or maybe u stay friends & laugh about this in the future.

generalsmith2 0

after you all go hit your heads on rocks til they bleed, please go ahead and remove yourselves from the gene pool.

birds_fml 7

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Although I understand that they weren't dating, I fell the need to inform you that there are still people in this world who get engaged to one another without ever having sex with eachother...

he shouldnt be asking someone to marry him if they arent even going out.

cuzitwasgood 3
AAAAHHHH12 2

I know! Ain't it shocking? *sarcasm*

Not everyone has sex before marriage...!

I can't even imagine how weird it would be to have to say you were joking...especially if OP has a boyfriend (probably doesn't anymore because of this...) but at least you have a backup,OP?

shadowoftheday_fml 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
imthejuggernautt 0

all of you above ******* fail get off the comments

shadowoftheday_fml 0

#6 and #8 I've never done that before

ouch....how'd you fix that up after the fact? damn I feel awkward where i'm sitting now I can only imagine how you felt

doubleAbattery 0

Oh, wow. What happened next? I'm intrigued.

Link5794 18