Everybody has a body

By PixiXOXO - 26/07/2012 18:07 - Denmark - Birker?d

Spicy
Today, I realised just how cripplingly self-conscious I am, when I couldn't even fantasise about having sex with a guy without feeling shy and insecure about my body. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 685
You deserved it 5 427

Same thing different taste

Top comments

etoilenuit 15

:-( don't be so hard on yourself. No one is perfect.

Sorry babe, I know that feel. That was how I felt when I was anorexic. You gotta love yourself...

Comments

nateclineo 2

I'm a guy & trust me.. If your not So self conscious, it's attractive, no matter how you look. You're beautiful in your own way!

perdix 29

The hard way: lose weight and get a good body. The easy way: Fantasize about plumpa-humpas, chubby-chasers, Harvey Whalebangers, etc. Much easier, and you'll find a dream lover who will accept you for who you are. He'll even call your rolls "curves" with a straight face.

The post never said OP was fat. It said OP was self conscious about their body. Sex is extremely intimate and I'm pretty sure most everyone has something they're insecure about that they may not want someone else to see. Granted being too self conscious to even have imaginary sex with someone is on a whole new level of the low self esteem scale, I'm also pretty sure your attempt to tell a douchey joke didn't help OP's image issues.

perdix 29

C'mon! Anyone posting their tale of woe on FML thinking they are going to get love and support are more insane than those with body image dysphoria.

Today I realized how to spelled "realized"

The world is a harsh place. You gotta learn not to give a shit what people think. It'll make life easier

I agree completely, I find there's people that don't let things get to them, and they have a huge advantage over people who let things get to them, it's all just part of life, if you change your attitude you'll be happier.

Don't be so hard on yourself. If its the right guy he's not going to worry about what you look like...he's just going to be so excited that it's with you! And plus, we are guys, if we are with a naked woman we are pretty darn happy!! :)

KiddNYC1O 20

You are very young. Keep your head up.

Basically what the others said. I can tell you one thing. I used to care what people thought. I stopped and got with more people with my no care/easy going attitude (quality girls too) than I ever would have caring. The world is messed up! Just relax. You might think people don't feel or sense it but they do!

conor12 5

Awhh... Im sure your being to hard on yourself you just gotta loosen up