Everybody has a body

By PixiXOXO - 26/07/2012 18:07 - Denmark - Birker?d

Spicy
Today, I realised just how cripplingly self-conscious I am, when I couldn't even fantasise about having sex with a guy without feeling shy and insecure about my body. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 685
You deserved it 5 427

Same thing different taste

Top comments

etoilenuit 15

:-( don't be so hard on yourself. No one is perfect.

Sorry babe, I know that feel. That was how I felt when I was anorexic. You gotta love yourself...

Comments

Its ok OP, don't push yourself if you aren't ready!(: everyone has limits~

Don't worry. Everyone has a flaw, nobody's perfect. :)

I used to feel that way before. Once u find the right guy, he'll know how to make u feel comfortable in ur own skin and get u out of ur shell :)

No not walk out. If you read correctly I said the right guy. Not just a random guy.

36, Thanks a lot, Debbie Downer. :( Anyway, you shouldn't need a man to tell you you're beautiful and make you feel good about yourself...but it does help.

Looking for sympathy comments god annoyed of girls Sayin that shit

It's okay, I have the same problem =

skullofdarkness 18

Seriously? You're hot as hell! At least if your profile pic is actually of you...

Same here........ Except I don't fantasize about anything.

Icejza_DaChilla 7

If that's you in your avatar pic then IMHO you look rather pretty. People's insecurities about themselves sometimes outweighs the problems they are worried about in the first place. I'd rather be with a girl who has flaws but is secure with herself over a girl who is nearly flawless but is insecure about it and self-deprecating.

It's very hard I know, i hate how i look I'm constantly told I'm sexy and tiny, 5'7 about 120, but I hate to even wear form fitting cloths. I have curvy thighs and hips from soccer and riding horses. But I now can take a few deep breaths now and it's getting easier to say I'm being silly about it.

Icejza_DaChilla 7

Strong soccer thighs = hottt

challan 19

op, its a fantasy! give yourself your dream body!

every1luvsboners 11

Whenever I'm feeling a little self conscious I stare at the mirror and fap 3-4 times per day until my confidence is restored. Try it out.

Don't you think that's a little TOO much fapping?!?!? Especially if you're doing that EVERY DAY.

unknown_user5566 26

Who said he does it EVERY day? It's only when he's feeling a little self-conscious. For all we know, that's only a couple of times per year. However if he IS fapping very frequently, his stamina is probably god-like! ;)

Little known fact, fapping actually reduces longevity. It conditions the, ahem, member to reach the end goal faster. So, the fastest way to premature ejaculation is spanking the monkey too frequently. A little food for thought for the men out there!

unknown_user5566 26

Everyone looks the same in the dark, OP! ;) Naw, but seriously OP, you have to try and perceive yourself in a more positive manner. Try writing down a list of all the things you love about yourself, and read them out-loud every day. Soon you will begin to realize that you shouldn't be so self-conscious. :)

The_Big_Boss 20

I hate these types of fmls.. Quit bitching