Everybody has a body

By PixiXOXO - 26/07/2012 18:07 - Denmark - Birker?d

Spicy
Today, I realised just how cripplingly self-conscious I am, when I couldn't even fantasise about having sex with a guy without feeling shy and insecure about my body. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 685
You deserved it 5 427

Same thing different taste

Top comments

etoilenuit 15

:-( don't be so hard on yourself. No one is perfect.

Sorry babe, I know that feel. That was how I felt when I was anorexic. You gotta love yourself...

Comments

DarkJediLove 19

No worries most guys would be ecstatic to see your body especially in that situation!

You know, whenever I feel ugly I just change my standard of beauty. Fat is where it's at! :)

Ah that is the coolest dinosaur I have ever seen!

Ah that is the coolest dinosaur I have ever seen!

Just think of how good it feels. I'm not a guy but I'm sure that in the heat of the moment, he's not thinking about your cellulite or the 5 pounds you should lose, especially if he's imaginary. He's probably thinking, "Sex, sex, sex, sex...old man in a thong...sex sex."

Oh yes, old man in a thong...mmmmmm....

TheDrifter 23

As a man, I find I am most often ovlivious to the fact those 5 lbs exist. I am also usually oblivious to the fact that a woman's favorite clothes don't fit the way they want unless I observe them having difficulties getting them on. My advice, ask a low level creeper for fashion advice, his point of view is almost guaranteed to make a woman feel better about herself.

I have the same problem! You'll be fine just remember that you look the way you're supposed to and you should be comfortable with it. :)

Inediblepeaches 15
rcgirl2 11

In the words of Jim Carrey from Bruce Almighty. You are b-e-a-Utiful!

Haha! I love that movie! And odds are, op is B-e-a-utiful. :) so you are right, even though I don't know you or op, lol

You know, you're probably your own worst enemy. Everyone has insecurities. Many times, guys get so caught up in the moment that you became perfect in their eyes. Hopefully you'll find that right guy and all your sexual inhibitions will disappear.

Its called booze and/or drugs, try them and quit whining

Your soo heartless she has an issue with her body why do you have to be such a loser??

58) That's cause he has the same issue. He's just in denial.

Enjoy being alone. Do you have a cat? If not beat the Christmas rush to become the crazy cat lady.