Everybody has a body

By PixiXOXO - 26/07/2012 18:07 - Denmark - Birker?d

Spicy
Today, I realised just how cripplingly self-conscious I am, when I couldn't even fantasise about having sex with a guy without feeling shy and insecure about my body. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 685
You deserved it 5 427

Same thing different taste

Top comments

etoilenuit 15

:-( don't be so hard on yourself. No one is perfect.

Sorry babe, I know that feel. That was how I felt when I was anorexic. You gotta love yourself...

Comments

Get on scale, decide what do you want, and do it..

Maybe her insecurities don't necessarily have to do with her weight.

I'm the Batman, and even I have insecurities about my body. I put all my effort into hiding my flaws, which just causes anxiety and stops me from enjoying things. After spending years working on getting rid of the flaws I can fix, I'm left with the ones I cannot. I guess acceptance is all that's left, but that is a lot easier said than done.

Lots of girls have that go out and explore

Listen to me. YOU'RE PERFECT. You don't have to change for anyone else, as long as you FEEL good it doesn't matter how you look. You are beautiful. Remember that.

op90 6

OP, you're beautiful. Work with those curves! Men love a girl with something to grab onto;)

Who says she's curvy? I know pin thin women who can't gain a pound; some of them are incredibly insecure because they want the curves, they just can't grow them.

#156 Maybe she's not insecure about her weight at all. She could be insecure about things that she can't change...

This kinda made me laugh because I actually realized I do the same. Lucky for us, we can just turn off the lights :)