By SystemofaBlink41 - 29/09/2014 04:31 - Puerto Rico - Caguas

Today, my mom got genuinely angry at me because I refused to let her pop a zit that I had "promised" she could pop a few days back. She said with utmost look of disappointment that I'm "not a man of my word". FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 338
You deserved it 5 758

SystemofaBlink41 tells us more.

SystemofaBlink41 27

No, but I'm not giving her any ideas...

Top comments

well to be fair... you didn't keep your word...

Someone seemed a little too keen to touch that thing.

Comments

Sounds like your mom is about 5 years old.

cjwayy 22

Not really, he just never kept his promise, which he should have done..

I understand your mom. Unfortunately I do this to my boyfriend all the time. Bad habit from my mother as well. Fml

@21 notice the " " around promised? probably means she made it up, just a hunch I'm having

like 39 said, sometimes you agree to something normally by just saying yes, and in the other persons head they translate that into a promise, when it was not. even so, wtf?

You probably have not sensed my sarcasm in my words. I was joking.. -__-

^ Another person on this site who needs to avoid sarcasm until they know how to use it.

54, your attempt at sarcasm was abysmal.

It's a little hard to tell sarcasm online sometimes.

66, and sometimes people just aren't skilled in the art of sarcasm.

MaxCrack 2

If you say you will do something, you do it. If you don't do it, then you have not kept your word. You don't have to say "I promise" to make it that way.

Someone seemed a little too keen to touch that thing.

If I told my mom I had a zit, she would be disgusted! My mom daunts at the sight of blood!

There is a certain amount of satisfaction that comes from popping zits... Not when it's on someone else though.

Are you kidding? Other people's pimples are the best! I have to exercise my self control not to pop random citizens huge pimples.

cryssycakesx3 22

I'm glad I'm not the only one, people always think I'm psychotic. I enjoy picking at everything…

Am I the only one that finds the feeling of a pimple popping really gross..

#38 It's gross, but also very satisfying. Kinda like the feeling of going home after a long day of work and letting out that huge shit you've been holding in for 4 hours.

These urges aren't considered all that weird at my job. A bunch of the nurses and some other techs watched videos of giant cysts and zit popping off and on together for a whole night. My husband hates that I pop his when his skin gets to bad, upside it got him to quit drinking soda!

I'd rather clap a mosquito to death. Now that brings sooo much joy

If she's that disappointed by this imagine when you do something to really let her down

Dodge4x4Ram 46

bite the bullet & keep that promise

I'm genuinely confused on what I just read.

The mother was disappointed when OP popped the zit he/she said the mother could pop. You're welcome

#35 I don't think OP popped the zit. The mother was upset because OP told her she couldn't pop it.