Encouragement

By peallow - 12/05/2013 05:01 - Puerto Rico - San Juan

Today, I asked my father if he was proud that I have never done drugs, never drank alcohol, never had sex, never had psychological problems, never been to the hospital for something serious, never been in a fight and maintain good grades. He told me I was a boring daughter. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 135
You deserved it 20 319

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ApollosMyth 22

Well, fishing for compliments never turns out as you hoped, does it?

Well you can rest easy knowing that the FML community are proud of you. Good work!

Comments

Not having a psychological problem isn't something to be proud of its something to be grateful for.

\ 28

In a world of rampant, free sex, we should at least respect the last few virgins...

I have a daughter just like you and I don't think she's boring at all and am very proud of her!

At least your little brothers aren't teasing you.

Coeliacchic93 21

Be proud of the no drugs/fighting and even the no alcohol side of it. Definitely be proud of your grades :) But saying he should be proud of you for never being ill is like saying my mum should be ashamed of me because I have mental and physical illnesses, I'm going to a neurologist next week and hopefully a gastroenterologist also. Oh she should also be disappointed in me because I've been with my boyfriend for over a year but we make love. Don't just fish for compliments from your dad and/or the FML community be proud of yourself where it is due, but also feel lucky that you have good health and understand that there is nothing to be ashamed of with mental health issues.

**** you haters! There is nothing wrong with being a virgin! Better than screwing people all the time (like most teens do these days)