Encouragement

By peallow - 12/05/2013 05:01 - Puerto Rico - San Juan

Today, I asked my father if he was proud that I have never done drugs, never drank alcohol, never had sex, never had psychological problems, never been to the hospital for something serious, never been in a fight and maintain good grades. He told me I was a boring daughter. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 135
You deserved it 20 319

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ApollosMyth 22

Well, fishing for compliments never turns out as you hoped, does it?

Well you can rest easy knowing that the FML community are proud of you. Good work!

Comments

You sound extremely full of yourself. And yeah, you're boring.

xSTARRkey 1

Congratulations... on pissing off all of us who have psychological problems. It's as if we tried to get them. We totally want to be depressed, anxious, schizophrenic, or have any other mental disease. My parents are just proud that I got help and am trying to pull through. YDI for being an ass.

I don't know who to side with on the one hand expecting to be told how awesome you are is being full of yourself but then your father saying you're boring worries me

Will no one compliment Noor's perfectly placed reference to the previous FML? I suppose you guys just like jacking top comment.

He's probably more concerned that you have no life experiences :p

where's the fun in life without having a little insanity thrown in?

So having psychological problems is a choice now? Furthermore, it's something to be ashamed of? People like you make me sick.

I smoke weed quite often, party a lot, have a lot of friends, have been to the hospital for serious mental and physical problems, and still maintain good grades. And yep...I'm proud.

rokolodo 10

Wtf us wrong with all this parents. You are a great person, someday you'll be an excellent parent.