East side story

By Anonymous - 23/06/2023 03:32 - India - Prayagraj

Today, I found out that the girl I love loves me back. The two of us are madly in love with each other but we can't do anything about it because our religions and our castes are different. FML
I agree, your life sucks 869
You deserved it 313

Same thing different taste

Top comments

India’s a big place. If the two of you really want to be together, it’s probably going to take some work, but you can figure it out.

Have the movies taught you nothing? Find a way.

Comments

India’s a big place. If the two of you really want to be together, it’s probably going to take some work, but you can figure it out.

Have the movies taught you nothing? Find a way.

Are you sure you are both madly in love?

if you're really in love then live as outcasts, you can literally just choose not to believe in those things you know

tiptoppc 19

The discrimination, even if they came to America, is very real by others with the caste system ingrained in the culture. California is even trying to pass laws forbidding the discrimination as they can’t escape it, even by leaving india. Do some research and learn some culture. There’s major consequences that’s life altering from this shit. No, I’m not Indian, or of cast, I’m white, but I do try to stay well read and informed. His life is ******. The culture causes this, even today. Google it.

Elope. On the one hand, you will be with the girl you love and who loves you back. On the other hand, you will have to leave both of your families, which means no more in-laws. So win-win?