Drunken rampage?

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2010 but it's good stuff - United Kingdom

Today, I woke up from sleeping at my friend's house with a bunch of other people, with my waist long hair cut into chunks on my pillow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 897
You deserved it 5 502

Top comments

lizz12345 0

wow that's uncool. shave their heads in their sleep.

Comments

must have sucked. next time hide the scissors  lol

That's insane. Personally, I can't even stand it when my hair hits the base of my neck. Hell, I'm chopping even more of it off in about a week or so. As far as this "FML" goes, I do think this is an overreaction. Your hair will grow back. You may not like it for a while, but provided they didn't chop it off at the head, you can probably keep the very same style, just shorter. As for your friends, either they aren't really your friends, or they don't know what your hair means to you. Talk to them and let them know how much it upset you. If they don't give a shit, dump them. If they do and they apologize, forgive and forget.

mehwhocares 9

88: I disagree that it's an overreaction. Even disregarding any possible attachment OP has to her hair, that's a complete invasion of her person and privacy. She has every right to do whatever she wants with her hair, just like you have the right to keep yours short, and their refusal to honour that right shows their complete lack of respect for her.

I grow my hair out to mid-waist-length to donate. Shit takes me two years to grow from shoulder-length, and my hairdresser tends to be shocked it grows so fast. Depending on how long it was and how short it is now, that could be a *three-year time investment* OP is looking at. And for what? Because some a-holes got bored or jealous?

My guess is that there was a very large amount of alcohol involved.

Sounds to me like someone was jealous. I'll never understand how anybody can rationalize this kind of completely unacceptable behavior to themselves.

Now - if you were at like a little girl slumber party, then fyl, your friends are bitches. If you were at a normal party, however, come on...ytdi - everyone knows you can't be one of the first people asleep!

Wow i'm actually watching I know what you did last summer right now. The killer cuts her hair like that in that movie! HAHA weird!

See the word "friend" is used to Commonly and most people really don't have the friends they think they do. Nevertheless FYL.