Draining

By grlzze444 - 16/11/2010 00:19 - United States

Today, my swim coach had me swim a 400 meter freestyle. Feeling a little sick near the end, I lifted my head to breathe, then burped, and threw up violently all in the pool. All my team mates screamed horrified running out of the pool, and now they have to drain it. I was told not to come back. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 475
You deserved it 4 145

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hmmm.....I can't really tell who's at fault here. Sure, the darling felt sick, but if the coach wouldn't let them stop....hmmm.... this is one where I just cannot vote on it without more details.

Back in my day the warm ups were over 9000! And that was upstream both ways including a 40 foot waterfall in -30 degree weather. Let me tell you, you young people have it easy! I'd like to see you swimming through a layer of ice. I'll not even mention fighting off the piranha and crocodiles!

Comments

yea im a long distance freestyler. I eat tons b4 practice and have no trouble. I've thrown up once after a mile race from swimming so hard.

eramo 0

swimming when sick is a bad idea. any sport when your sick not good. I don't understand why people keep writing how easy it is to swim 400m. he was sick, he threw up..when I'm sick I don't want to do anything but sleep.

maybe she just got sick out of the blue??

This is a lie. There is no 400m swim. There is a 400 yard but they should be smart enough to know that!

So wait, you got told not to come back because you threw up? What's that?

I'm a swimmer, a 400 free isn't that bad. Try the 800 or 1500. By the way what did you go?

I'm a swimmer, a 400 free isn't that bad. Try the 800 or 1500. Unless you did insanely good, such as a 4:20 or under. What did you go?

I'm a swimmer, a 400 free isn't that bad. Try the 800 or 1500. Unless you did insanely good, such as a 4:20 or under. What did you go?

you don't have to drain a pool for puke. only poop. kids puke all the time in swim lessons when they choke and you just shwoosh it down the drain and continue. only poo you have to drain or massively chemically shock it for

you must be the worst swimmer ever because for warm up we swim 1000 meters.