By tantanpanda - 24/06/2015 12:44 - United States

Today, I was swimming my routine laps at the gym's pool and a man came in and swam in the adjacent lane. While swimming freestyle, I smelled a really nasty fart. Not a minute later, he hurriedly left. I didn't realize what he had done until I saw "floating particles" in the water. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 480
You deserved it 1 938

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TechnoKitten 17

Some people are just disgusting.

Oh my god I hope you took like 5 showers after that...

Comments

He took crop dusting to a whole other level.

Would you look at that, both of the first two comments are overused puns.

He was going freestyle too! Or should I say, "floaterstyle!"

krazayman 18

fml's comments are getting worser and worser

Oh my god I hope you took like 5 showers after that...

tantanpanda 26

I took an hour shower after that.

annie_zoo 27

forget the shower, I'd go for 10 gallons of bleach.

danimal_crackerz 26
TechnoKitten 17

Some people are just disgusting.

There's a new study out that says eye irritation from swimming pools is mostly caused by urine in the water. Also, people with diarrhea swim and manage to sicken others. Public swimming pools are wonderful things aren't they?

"Today, while swimming in the public pool, I accidentally sharted." I hope we see this FML soon.

I honestly feel really bad for the guy. It's not like he planned on going to the pool and crapping himself. He must've been so embarrassed! And let's be honest, what can you do but run away as quickly as possible? It's not like owning up that the diarrhea is yours can make the situation any better. He had no other option other than running. We've all had situations where diarrhea or bowel issues have you running to the bathroom and just making it in time. It sounds like in this situation, the diarrhea won. Poor guy. And yes, definitely f op's life too!

I'm sorry that had to happen OP, I wish people would say sorry when that happens instead of running away

Not just say sorry, but to go to lengths to even clean the pool. That's disgusting.

I think the running away was out of necessity. Had to finish the job somewhere else lol

Could have seen a few Snickers bar size chunks floating around, could have always been worse OP.

I think particles are worse. Snickers bars you can scoop up. Kind of hard to scoop up small floaties. My stomach is heaving just writing/thinking about this.

Probably much more embarrassing for him. Have you ever shat yourself in public? He's gonna have nightmares for months.

That's when you imitate Caddyshack and eat a Baby Ruth candy bar.

If you're suggesting that op eats the person's feces, that is disgusting and you need to re-evaluate your life.

Who knew that a pool could double as a toilet

I think the whole point is that it doesn't.

Okay so that really sucks, faith in humanity declines even more. Side note: Who in their right mind thinks that OP deserves this occurring?

I think that has to do with faith in humanity declining.... Or miss clicks :P

I highly doubt the guy ment to do this. He was probably very embarrassed as it is.