Dr. Dick

By Peter - 11/05/2019 14:00

Spicy
Today, I discovered that my girlfriend has been lying to me about having a long-term illness requiring multiple trips to the doctor's. She isn't ill, she was cheating on me with the local GP. So I’ve literally driven her to the clinic and then sat in the waiting room while she screwed the doctor. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 247
You deserved it 339

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Yeah I reeeeeally doubt this is true. If your GF is signing in and waiting (Or co-pay if USA) and is technically a patient during that time, what he's doing is extremely unethical and illegal. If he got caught ONCE he'd lose his license. Unless she's walking back with no sign-in and is a visitor OR the GP is a complete and absolute moron willing to throw his license away... this just doesn't fly man. And if the latter is the case, didn't it seem weird she wasn't signing anything or paying bills? That's the first thing I have to do upon arrival and leaving!

She was just getting injections. Of baby batter.

Comments

Yeah I reeeeeally doubt this is true. If your GF is signing in and waiting (Or co-pay if USA) and is technically a patient during that time, what he's doing is extremely unethical and illegal. If he got caught ONCE he'd lose his license. Unless she's walking back with no sign-in and is a visitor OR the GP is a complete and absolute moron willing to throw his license away... this just doesn't fly man. And if the latter is the case, didn't it seem weird she wasn't signing anything or paying bills? That's the first thing I have to do upon arrival and leaving!

If he’s waiting in the car, I’m guessing it’s hard to see if she signed in or paid a copay. I am actually sick. And when my husband drives me to appointments, he comes back with me. Chronic illness can be hard to handle and the support is nice.

Depends on the country and their health system. In Australia most doctors appointments don't require any signatures or payment. I assume many other countries would be similar.

It literally states he sits in the waiting room. Also, if I was getting vaginal examinations (HA!) my husband doesn't care to sit in there with me. Chronic illness though, he'd be right outside unless it was an ultrasound!

When I see my one Dr who I see every couple months I don't sign in and I don't pay there. I do get bills, but if she is taking care of everything he may just assume she's doing it.

She was just getting injections. Of baby batter.

Mooglefox 23

I thought the doctor was suppose to screw you, usually out of money

Actually the doctor was screwing her. SHE was screwing YOU.

So either go have a talk with him,threaten to expose him and make him lose his liscance,take it to the local news.paper ect unless he pays you out a sum of $50 000 gradually. then kick the shit out of him. or just take it to the cops/court and watch him lose his job, take it to media anyway and make him look like a giant piece of shit. chances are hes screwing a pile of his other patients aswell.

TCRII 29

Extortion and blackmail are a foolish response.

julfunky 29

Except none of this gets revenge on the person who actually betrayed him.

xxWTFxx1981 23

Screwed up on so many levels... she must really be heartless to have you drive her there I mean the cheating part sucks but it's the driving her part I see as the FML

if this is true then report him to the state medical board.

jsikes 8

I’m sorry to hear that, Dale Gribble

Out her on every single social media she has.

Start charging him ambulance prices. You'll either get rich or rid of a cheating girlfriend in the process.

J15237 25

This one really does seem it would be way out there. There is no need to make it sound cool that your gf was cheating on you