Dozing off

By Math_Rocker - 02/09/2009 22:17 - United States

Today, I fell asleep in class. Usually, people just sit still when asleep. Nope, not me. Not only had I been violently rocking and nodding my head, the teacher stopped class for everyone to see for 5 minutes as she made jokes. What woke me? The intense laughter, followed by embarrassment. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 324
You deserved it 35 133

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Should have told them you had a seizure and made them feel bad.

Comments

Amortifiedperson 0

This is going to be me someday, I just know it... But FYL I'm having difficulty staying awake too.

One time, I was unconciously fidgeting like crazy. Literally, it appeared fairly psychotic. So much that the teacher felt the need to point it out to the entire class. Also, being anemic with hypoglycemic tendencies, sometimes I find it difficult to stay awake too. Not saying I believe you are like that, but saying YDI solely for sleeping would be fairly hypocritical. YDI for either not getting enough sleep or not taking care of yourself properly so that you stay awake. But also FYL for whatever may keep you from doing that, and for the teacher making fun of you.

I think you're taking it a bit out of context. For all we know OP had a late night and didn't get much sleep. Shit yesterday I had only 2 hours of sleep and ran my 5 miles in 40 minutes, and then I pretty much did the same thing as OP when I was at work lol. ___________________________ www.myspace.com/rapid99

Oh I know, that's why I added "FYL for whatever may keep you from doing that"

wow this has to be the first FML I'm reading which has almost a 1:1 ratio of ydi and ylif.

YDI for wasting your life sleeping in school...and being a natural sleeprocker :P

I remember once a kid fell asleep in class so our teacher and our class snuck out. we planted a video camera in the classroom and he thought he was the only person left in the world. Stupid times, stupid times.

Hell yeah, I always keep a video camera in my pocket along with my HANDY DANDY NOTEBOOK :D but seriously a camera? ______________________ www.myspace.com/rapid99

Unrelated question: What does OP stand for? I know who it refers to but not what it's abbreviating. Would someone fill me in?... Preferrably that dashing young Plexico!

OP stands for Orgasmic Penis Lol I don't think Plexico is "young"

He isn't. He's an old fart. :D I love how you requested that HE fill you in though. I think you mean "fill you" in a different way.

Intoxicunt FTW ________________________ www.myspace.com/rapid99

I loved the terminology. "Dashing young Plexico". It still makes me giggle when I read it! XD Btw, it's ORIGINAL POSTER. "Plexico, gee, you changed your name to Intoxicunt!"