Double standard

By Sara1990 - 23/08/2010 11:40 - Australia

Today, I went on a double date with my bestfriend. At the end of the night, her boyfriend gave her a long kiss, and texted her 5 minutes after we left to say he missed her already. My boyfriend picked his nose, then gave me a fist bump as a goodbye. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 353
You deserved it 7 007

Same thing different taste

Top comments

BoyBeyond 0

Wow really YDI. Stop comparing your boyfriend to other people its wrong. I hate when people do that. If you don't like the way your boyfriend acts tell him, ever thought of that. If his attitude doesnt change dump him.

Comments

SleepyHead34 0
JenniNikki 0

nice i lawled at the fist bump. real smooth haha. as for the nose picking...no me gusta...

KAYRRIE 0

it's ok. her boyfriend sounds like a stalker anyway.

Aha that's funny but seriously dump the dude.

Why is everybody so down on the friend's boyfriend and the "I miss you already" text message? Maybe the OP's friend and her man live far away from each other, and they don't know when they'll see each other again. My boyfriend and I live 7 hours apart, and when he visits me, or I visit him, once we're apart again I feel an emptiness and loneliness I never could have imagined feeling before I knew him. Then a few minutes later I get a text from him saying something like "I miss you already baby. I love you," and I don't feel so alone anymore. Why is it so hard to believe that a man could genuinely miss his girl, even if they'd only been apart a few minutes?

I feel the exact same way I don't get to see my gf often so after we say goodbye I feel that emptiness also and when I start talking to her it goes away :)