Don't do drugs, kids

By Anonymous - 08/11/2013 17:43 - United States - Omaha

Today, I've been awake for nearly three days due to homework and my mom's wedding preparations, so I took some Adderall to keep me awake at school. I took too much, totally zoned out in class, became hopelessly fascinated by my own hand, and was accused of doing drugs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 764
You deserved it 22 430

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well... You kind of were doing "drugs" if you want to get technical. That does rather suck.

CommentModerated 17

Not exactly a false accusation.

Comments

Lolasjscj17 5

Really?? First off, you abused the Adderall and you're complaing because you got accused of doing drugs? You did! That's like being a tiger and getting accused of having stripes....geez....you're own stupidity.

Terri_Dactal 13

I think your hand would be more fascinating than school without drugs.

I think there should be a follow up from you OP because "taking to much" can be taken two ways: you abused the drug by exceeding the amount on purpose or it was an honest mistake from not remembering the last time or how much to take in general from the last time. I'm leaning towards this was on purpose but I don't want to fully say it was at the same time.

So you're pretty much not saying anything? You sure took up a lot of space saying nothing.

The prescription bottle says how much to take. There shouldn't be any "honest mistakes" here.

TheyCallMeDamien 17

FYI- using medications that are not prescribed to you IS doing drugs...try to find better ways to manage your time and hopefully you won't have to deprive yourself of sleep and resort to taking pills.

Interesting. Perhaps take Adderall in moderation - just a simple suggestion. I was awake four days in a row, due to a midterm in Aerospace & Mechanical engineering a week ago; however, unlike you, I took the Adderall in moderation. Just curious - how many Adderall and what milligrams did you take; sugar - based or extended release (XR)

XIceBlueX 21

That's why I have a hard time getting it. Its a narcotic, meaning it IS a drug, especially if you don't take it right. I actually have ADD and I can't get it anymore because of the people like you that abuse it.

Technically it's not a narcotic, but rather a psychostimulant in the phenethylamine class. But your point is still valid.

Ditto. I also have a hard time getting Adderall now.

Exactly. That's why I despise idiots who abuse such things and screw it up for us who actually need the medication. They 'feel like taking' something they DO NOT need. We get punished.

FuhrerBurg 11

They accused you because you did