Don't do drugs, kids

By Anonymous - 08/11/2013 17:43 - United States - Omaha

Today, I've been awake for nearly three days due to homework and my mom's wedding preparations, so I took some Adderall to keep me awake at school. I took too much, totally zoned out in class, became hopelessly fascinated by my own hand, and was accused of doing drugs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 764
You deserved it 22 430

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well... You kind of were doing "drugs" if you want to get technical. That does rather suck.

CommentModerated 17

Not exactly a false accusation.

Comments

blakesinthelake 11

Yes they are, they can latch on to nearly anything.

The stress will be over soon. Write a need to do list. At least if you get really stressed you now know how to zone out for a bit.

It seems like you're responsible for a heavy part of this wedding, maybe your mother should take some of the load off.

That is a drug...next time watch your dosage...and you can make it through this...

That's like saying you were accused of breathing oxygen. You DID abuse a drug, plain and simple. Adderall is not indicated for sleepiness or for "I gotta get stuff done" or for youthful stupidity. It is amphetamine, and it's indicated for ADHD. That's it. You abused it, so you fully deserve any punishment you got.

I'm pretty sure it, along with the other CNS' used for ADD treatment, is also prescribed for narcoleptics. But I agree. Using it recreationally is dangerous and stupid.

My bad. I looked it up afterwards and apparently it is prescribed off-label for that.

conqueror57 11
tbabyfosho 7

Well, you were under the influence of drugs so their reasoning is understandable.