Disillusioned

By Anonymous - 10/11/2022 04:00

Today, it's six months until I graduate and I don't have a single skill that can get me placed in any company, but worst part is that I don't even want to work to acquire any skill. I'm fucking useless. FML
I agree, your life sucks 281
You deserved it 840

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You are not useless. Not in any way shape or form. You are yourself. Be yourself & find you way. Life is a crap shoot. Be you please.

you just dont want serve a master, figure out how to work your knowledge into a self serving career, or figure out how to serve the public

Comments

you just dont want serve a master, figure out how to work your knowledge into a self serving career, or figure out how to serve the public

Marcella1016 31

You absolutely should have done internships throughout college. They don’t expect you to know anything - you learn and they give you very low-level work. You can gain real positions from there. Take these 6 months and apply for internships. Maybe there’s even something you can do before your schooling ends. But that’s how you get the experience. The motivation? That comes from within. Dig deep. No, deeper. There you go.

You are not useless. Not in any way shape or form. You are yourself. Be yourself & find you way. Life is a crap shoot. Be you please.

What school are you at that gives you zero skills? Why no desire to get any skills? You're not useless just unmotivated.

Lolamae 9

A college degree and no marketable skills? Really? I’ll bet you’re expecting someone else to pay off your school loans, too. You really are a worthless POS. Get out of bed and start slinging burgers at McD’s. At least then you’ll be doing something useful and earning your keep.

There is a saying… those who can’t do, teach. Those who can’t teach, teach Physical Education. You may have a future in education, and if that fails there is always a spot in your parents basement.

That is the most inane saying because very few people can take on multiple classes of 34 high school students and make them behave and learn. I can. High Schoolers today will eat most people alive.

rotflqtms_ 21

doesn't have to be high school. You get to choose the age range

tiptoppc 19

That degree in basket weaving doesn’t pay off like you thought it would, huh? Where’d you go to school? ITT tech? Or Devry?

And this is our future... a bunch of millennials who don't want to work and expect to have everything handed to them on a silver platter. I'm terrified.