Desperate

By Anna - 02/12/2012 08:03 - United States - Monroe

Today, my guy friend kept complaining that no one had asked him to the dance, so he probably wasn't going to go. I suggested that we go together. He laughed until his face was bright red and said, "I don't think I'll ever get that desperate." FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 981
You deserved it 2 648

Same thing different taste

Top comments

enormouselephant 15

Why is this guy your friend? Asshole.

I reckon it's time to find yourself a new friend.

Comments

He's most likely 100% friend zoned you so in his point of view didn't see that as a rude remark but hes still an asshole

BAM. ******* friendzoned. all people saying he is an asshole wouldn't feel like that if op ws a guy and it was a girl laughing.

winkydog4056 16

Tell asswipe you're not desperate to hang out douche bags. See ya!

Maybe he's saying he'll never be desperate enough to have sex with a friend. Not everybody likes sex with friend, some prefer dates.

CharresBarkrey 15

Where in the FML did it say sex? They're talking about a dance.

Ouch OP! Sounds like he couldn't find someone to polish his little warrior's helmet after the dance, so he's taking it out on you. No wonder no one will ask him out. If you still want to go, meet up with some real friends there and have fun while he sulks at home. :)

What an ass. Why are you friends with him?

If I was you, I would have told him that he looked that desperate and you offered to go with him not because you wanted to, but because he looked so pitiful.

barefootchic 6

Tell him you're not desperate enough to hang out with such a cruel friend!

I'd ditch him as a friend and see how quickly he's nice to you, but don't take him back. He's never going to get any positive attention if he insists on treating people like that. What a dick.

I'm thinking that's why nobody wants to dance with him.