Desperate

By Anna - 02/12/2012 08:03 - United States - Monroe

Today, my guy friend kept complaining that no one had asked him to the dance, so he probably wasn't going to go. I suggested that we go together. He laughed until his face was bright red and said, "I don't think I'll ever get that desperate." FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 981
You deserved it 2 648

Same thing different taste

Top comments

enormouselephant 15

Why is this guy your friend? Asshole.

I reckon it's time to find yourself a new friend.

Comments

Well the way it's sounding your friend is going to be alone and stroking the mushroom tip for a long time.

winkydog4056 16

#32_I've heard a lot of euphemisms for male self-pleasure, but you have shown me one can never stop learning new things.....Thanks! I will leave you to your mushrooms.

Well winkydog I'm glad I could help. Join the dark side and you will learn many new things.

He was probably was so rude because you're 'just friend's (and cause he's a dick) but you have to feel sorry for him cause he's never gonna get laid with that attitude.

He doesn't deserve you as a friend, OP! I bet you're beautiful!

You should have said, yeah well looks like no one is desperate enough to go with you.

johnny_derp 3

sounds like every "nice guy" that says they're in the "friendzone", because teh evil wimminz never date nice guys like me.

TheyCallMeDamien 17

OUCH! Well at least you know where you stand.

What an absolute fucktard (******* retard)!! If I were you, I would've walked off without saying anything and continued to ignore him for well after the dance. Either that or smacked him upside the head, called him a prick and stormed off. Whichever works for you. Either way, I think it's time to find a new friend.