Deranged

By LightsOut - 21/05/2013 22:47 - United States - Melbourne

Today, and throughout the past week, my electricity, water, cable, and Internet were progressively shut off. Why? Because my deranged mother-in-law has been stealing the money orders I use to pay my bills out of my mailbox. She also stole the late notices because she didn't want me to be "mad". FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 939
You deserved it 3 409

Same thing different taste

Comments

first off take her to court for tampering with your mail second go to a blue mailbox the post office has them usually and put your bills there and third pay online if your worried about your mail getting lost

That is a felony. Send the thieving bitch to jail.

I'm from Ireland, and that just seems like a really weird way to pay bills. We pay ours online and such.

#44, these days most people in the United States, too, pay online, or at least mail checks instead purchasing a money order for each bill each month. But some people don't have a checking account, or any other account through which they can do online bill paying -- could be due to personal preference (not everyone trusts banks, or trusts themselves with an easy-access account) or a bad credit history (if any of these utility companies reported to the credit bureaus, OP got credit-record dings for bill nonpayment over this in addition to the shutoffs).

I can't believe someone would steal from their child!

So confused as to how this was posted....

Report her for felony(stealing from your mailbox). You'll never have to deal with her again.

How can she steal a money order, the only person who can do anything with it is the payee. It's not like she can cash it. I think I smell a little BS.

Ok, u people need to leave OP alone, believe it or not, not all people are as technologically savvy as you are!

Well know you know...and know what to do...