Delayed

By inheritance - 05/05/2015 14:44 - Denmark - Lyngby

Today, I proposed to my girlfriend. She said, "Sure, but not yet." As we've been together for five years, I was a bit confused, but she cleared that up with, "Not until your dad has died, I don't want him to ruin my wedding with a bad toast." FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 479
You deserved it 3 436

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bettyc4 26

Encouraging a family member's death?! Ditch the Bitch!

Comments

How can people be so rude? You should dump her

Get rid of her! Find someone better!

bibble27 9

Well some women want the perfect wedding. At least she told you why and you weren't sad. However the bigger issue is she just said sure. I don't know that proposals should be accepted so casually.

Well I know one person who won't be in the will.

If it was a joke, cool. But if she's serious...she sounds like a real winner :(

That's ******* rude but nothing to "ditch the bitch". Did you at least talk to her about? Then again, since this is an FML I'm assuming you didn't sit her ass right down and talk to her about what she ******* said. When shit like this happens, you need to be proactive and figure out what to do and why she said what she said and then go from there. This is just coming from experience since I really dislike my asshole father-in-law since he's said/done some disrepectful shit to me but I don't want him dead.

Come on, it was probably a joke. Not the best one I've gotta admit, but not a reason to break up either. As they've been together for five years, there would have been signs of her being crazy enough to mean something like this serious.

What the actual ****? Are you sure you wanna be with her now?