David Attenborough

By types - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, my boyfriend decided he was going to narrate everything I do. I can't get him to stop. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 471
You deserved it 3 739

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Redoxx_fml 22

"And then she typed angrily on her computer all the while telling me to stop narrating"

Comments

"My narration seems to be pissing my gir...." (punched in face) Girlfriend: "Narrate that bitch!"

coolboy675 16

I believe he's already narrating that bitch

The_Troller 14

This world would be a crazy place if you needed to add something with the purpose of a comma when you said something out loud. Just think about all of the misunderstandings.

15- I wish grammar nazis were more like you.

Damn commas..... "Let's eat Grandma." "Let's eat, Grandma."

15 - where the hell are Brian and Stewie?

moneybagz131 6

She goes for the sofa aaaaand boom goes the dynamite! She scores! What's this? She reaches for the remote, will she turn turn the television on? *throws remote at head*

She was so mad, she typed up and submitted her story to FML.com...

"My girlfriend is now polishing the dining room table after giving it a through dusting." "She has now turned and is telling me to shut the **** up." "She has turned back to the table and picked up the, no, wait a minute, she has suddenly turned back to face me, her right leg is swinging in a rapid motion towards my....................." "AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH, MY BALLS." That should shut his ass up for awhile.

What he can't see, he can't narrate. "She just threw all my shit on the front lawn. She's turning around and going inside. She's...um, she's back inside now." *silence*

That makes me wonder what he does when she's asleep. "She is sleeping...still sleeping...Oh wait! Is that a snore I hear?! My god she just won't stop!"

Have fun doing reeeally girly things that he doesn't like. Watch click flicks. Read fashion magazines with headphones in your ears. Go shopping. Paint your toenails. Play with makeup. He'll get bored and stop... Or there's the possibility that he may join you, should that happen, you'll end up writing an FML for a different reason...

"She is breaking up with me because I am annoying the crap out of her.. Wait, what??"

She then walked over and got the gun in the safe next to our bed...

perdix 29

I can get him to stop. Concrete shoes, cyanide, TNT, Neckties, contracts . . . high voltage! My fees are reasonable . . . one might say dirt cheap.

ssnowywinter 0

Officially my favorite Perdix comment. Winning reference.

Idonebeenhad 17
danightryder 0

My gf would be laughing to hard to be mad at me for doing that