LEAVE ME ALONE

By Anonymous - 26/06/2012 21:10 - United States

Spicy
Today, I found out that the phone number I switched to used to host an amateur phone sex hotline. I found this out after getting several calls by teenagers, who sounded as if they were masturbating, even as I yelled that they had the wrong number. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 552
You deserved it 2 019

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mandark 9

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em?

You should've just went with it and played along! Omg do you have any idea how much fun that would be? Lol you could make up insanely high prices, and listen to their reactions.

Comments

mandark 9

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em?

I would act really sexy and then when they finish say in a deep voice, " I'm a man."

I would act really sexy then when they finish I'd say in a deep voice, "I'm a man."

scarllet13101 5

25 - I know I thought it would hilarious.

Get their credit card number before you do anything. Talk dirty for a while....

perdix 29

Black leather, whips, chains, handcuffs... And that's just for me.... Wait. Sorry. I got carried away.

This is a stroke or two of bad luck OP. Im sorry for your loss of your innocence of your ears

You should answer the phone in an old lady voice... Saying things like, "What was that, Deary?" & "It's so lovely to hear from you kids."

1- if you can't beat em, it's ok cause they're doing it anyway.

mariah_victoria 0

A guy with the youtube name "OwnagePranks" does this, it's pretty epic lol

Fatalally 4

If you can't beat em, beat yours instead

I hate when people comment saying I'm sorry op.

I hate when people comment what they hate about a comment :)

FMLshark 12

Jeez, 2, did you have to keep calling OP? They told you it was a wrong number. Get some other phone sex hotline. I'm sure they accept your apology, though.

I hate it when people are hypocrites.

2- I read your comment while eating skittles. I thought you should know

And I hate when people comment about hating a comment about hating a comment.

I hate it when I'm playing Call of Duty, and the exact moment I go to scratch my nose, an enemy player pops up.. -_- Huh? Oh yeah, the FML. So I have to think of something witty and hilarious right? Because that's apparently very important here. So here it goes! ....

You should've just went with it and played along! Omg do you have any idea how much fun that would be? Lol you could make up insanely high prices, and listen to their reactions.

rcgirl2 11

Op should've said," Hello. This is *Op's name*. I wanna tickle your pickle for a nickle. ;)" I would love to see what the callers would say.

the_anti_hipster 7

OP should RUN with this. Breathe heavily into the phone and snort. Play Miley Cyrus in the background. Yell at Jesus and start speaking in tongues. The possibilities are endless!

I think Nyan cat in the background would be better.

rcgirl2 11

24- Yeah because yelling at jesus while having an ****** is soooo sexy. -_-

the_anti_hipster 7

28--that's the point >.<

Just go with it and have really shitty high prices :)

TarieBoo 2

Would you like to pay with cash or credit? Haha

OP only accepts cash. Throw the money through the phone!

At least you'll always be getting phone calls in case you're lonely

^ That was shit as shit. You see friend this ain't a dating site. So leave her alone you parasite. There's no one here to back you up man, I'm guessing your smooth move didn't go to plan?

You is creepy as... Well, you're just ******* creepy.

Get square. Ask for cc numbers. Then charge them. ;)

Keep their numbers, post publicly "for a good time".

TheElderTROLLZ 15
flockz 19

well you pinch the visual enhancers through your thumb and forefinger and gently lift the frame away from the crook of your nose and place said enhancers on any surface that is not your face.

... I believe 39 was pointing out that "off" should have been used and not "of"

68 - 45's response was a sarcastic joke.

Just mess with them and put it on youtube and make tons of money

nevermoremarni 3