Dad joke

By bookworm94 - 27/07/2009 04:10 - United States

Today, my immature dad said that I'm a girl, not a woman, so my witty response was, ''I have a period, so I'm pretty sure that makes me a woman.'' My dad stole my phone and sent a text to everyone in my address book, quoting me. Including the guy I like. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 824
You deserved it 16 734

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SirAwesome 0

Why the "including the guy I like" part? I mean, how is it bad that he knows you're a woman?

Comments

OP is a bit of a dolt...While the father may have crossed the line a touch, I would guess she seriously needed to be knocked down a couple pegs to bring things back into perspective...I would say YDI

CAITx4OH1xCORE 0

I love how she doesn't say how old she is and everyone jumps down her throat. She could be 18 for all we know. And in my opinion at 16 you start becoming a woman. Because in 2 years, if your parents don't like you, guess what? You're on your own. And you've GOT to be a woman then.

Your dad must be an idiot. But honestly, it's the mental maturity that makes you a woman, not puberty.

haha poor dad has to fight with puberty, you gotta wait many many years to be a woman girl...

tokyooo123 0

hahaha that's not really smart mouthing...doesn't sound like it was serious

It wasn't smart mouthing, because it wasn't smart. lol

I agree with #6, your dad is the awesome. It's not his fault he's got a bratty little daughter for a kid.

as people have been saying - are 8 year olds with their periods women aswell? ;/

you are 15 so indeed you are immature. and yes... you will just agree with me after you are 20´s something...

fretforyerlatte 0

it's true. you might think you're mature now, but when you get older you'll look back and think "wow, i was such a tard when i was a teenager." there's no shame in it, it's just part of growing up. enjoy being a dumb teenager! i mean that in the nicest way possible. you'll never get these years back, so have fun while you can and don't try to grow up too fast.

Don't assume all teenagers are stupid just because the OP is. That doesn't make you look any more mature or intelligent.

Lindsayface 0

She was referring to the fact that you said 'pissing blood.' Trust me, darling, it doesn't work that way.