Dad joke

By bookworm94 - 27/07/2009 04:10 - United States

Today, my immature dad said that I'm a girl, not a woman, so my witty response was, ''I have a period, so I'm pretty sure that makes me a woman.'' My dad stole my phone and sent a text to everyone in my address book, quoting me. Including the guy I like. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 824
You deserved it 16 734

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SirAwesome 0

Why the "including the guy I like" part? I mean, how is it bad that he knows you're a woman?

Comments

seb12992 0

#63 is correct, and YDI for thinking that response was witty.

Well, regardless of you ability to reproduce, you're probably not an adult if you live at home. Either way, your dad sounds like an immature moron.

Wow....whoever has a dad that would do that...is unlucky. FYL.

Either way, I'm pretty sure everyone you go to school with, even the boy you like, is probably aware that, since you are female, you have a period. Why is that so embarrassing?

i_luv_cheese 0

I'm with #126. I know what that's like. I hate being called a girl because it makes me feel like I'm five or something. A woman is like, 15/16 over, sure, but you can at least call someone over 11 a woman. Have you seen 12 year olds nowadays ? Seriously.

Wait, no, correction "young woman." Same difference

I am 18 and most definitely not a "woman," though I am bleeding every month. You're immature and need to get slapped silly a few times. I hate when little twats like you think you're so grown up because you have teh periudz or because you wear make up or have a boyfriend or etc etc etc... (Actual people I know dear sweet kittens they need to a **** punt). Your father is not immature, rather he is very clever for thinking that one up. I don't see at all how he was being immature.

If you're embarrassed enough by that prank to consider posting it here, you aren't a woman. To me that's on par with being embarrassed that people know you wear underwear-- EVERYONE already knows, and it isn't a shameful subject (unless of course you're still in that stage where half your friends are still waiting to get it. And if that's the case, I can't even begin to address the problems with this picture.) Which is pretty much the point Dad was making, I think. And by the way, anyone with half an ounce of common sense would figure out someone hijacked your phone immediately when they read the text.