Crispy

By ouch - 20/12/2011 12:46 - Australia

Today, I'm on a medication that really dehydrates my skin. I thought split lips were the worst side effects. Other split orifices make a trip to the toilet a literal pain in the arse. No sign of stopping in the near future. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 666
You deserved it 2 431

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

FYLDeep 25

What kind of goofy-ass drug comes with a side effect like that?

Hopefully not Viagra, because then I'm ******.

FYLDeep 25

Your dick becomes so incredibly hard that it just splits open from too much blood flow?

Something along those line. Thus, the first male-period occurred. Not even Doc could fix me.

flockz 19

wait, men aren't supposed to get periods?

A nodular acne medication called accutane

My deepest sympathies :/ That sounds like hell

G0v3nat0r 7

Hmmm, I wonder which set of lips she is referring too... Yes this was a bad joke

s1ckpup 0

and all that happenend... In a split second... Ahaha

kaykay20 0

Try baby oil and unscented hydrating lotion for sever dry skin. Cracked foot cream is good on dry skin anywhere though doesn't smell the best. For that sensitive area petroleum jelly like vaseline works well as a skin protectant.

Imagining someone taking a shit like that is very uncomforting XD

Sounds like Accutane! Best thing to do is drink more water, and also include more healthy oils and fats in your diet. A stool softener will make things more comfortable too.

FYLDeep 25

I just googled Accutane and it sounds like some nasty shit. I don't know how bad your acne would have to be to make it worth it to take that drug. Sounds to me that there's always going to be a little bit of an adverse reaction when taking this stuff.

I hear your not even supposed to eat fatty foods with accutane, my friend took it and the doctor told him no fatty foods at all or else it may not work 100%! But FYL OP.

You poor thing.. Have you tried to apply like vasoline to help with the dry skin down there?

kumogata 0

I know that feel bro. Accutane?

Time for some chap stick on your asshole.