Creepypasta

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2010 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I got ice cream with a guy I'd met at a wrestling match a few days ago. When I got home, I found out that my mother had been sitting in the parking lot and watched us through the windows. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 858
You deserved it 2 909

Top comments

doink 0

I can see how your life is ruined.

Wow....and I thought I couldn't get any privacy.

Comments

hahhaha #40. I would have to agree.. #8 and #13 that's hilaious.. but hey I think that is a bit freaky. but seriously what happened in the car??

nates0210 0

don't worry about it. he is probably gay anyway.

Lattenkiste 0

Oh shit. She saw you!? Eating ice cream!!?? That's horrible!!! The world is going to end. I swear if someone saw ME eat ice cream, I'd be so embarrassed. I'd be like "Don't look at me and my ice cream! Eating ice cream is a sacred act!" and I'd run away crying for sure. I had typed a lot more, insulting OP for thinking this is a FML, but then I read the "Please try and be respectful" above this chat box so.... I'm gunna go.... eat some ice cream... with a friend. And I'm going to MAKE SURE NOBODY WATCHES ME EAT IT cuz that would be SO horrible!

The point isn't that her mom watched her eat ice cream. The point is that her mom invaded her privacy by stalking her on her date and sitting outside in the parking lot to watch. I'm sorry, OP. FYL for having a controlling, overbearing, stalker mom.

ya, #59's right, wats the big deal anyways

sounds like their was more than just ice cream involved ; )

Oh no, it was just ice cream. The real question was: Where was it licked from?

jordan14011 0

big deal it's just ice cream your the gag who likes wreslters it's for ******* to touch each other ufc Is the real shit

Meh. If it was my mom, I'd just walk up to the car and go "oh hai. Since you're already here anyway, you can give me a ride home. :D" after the ice-cream... Is it because OP and the guy are so young that it seems like such a big deal? Like, 'how tragic, my parent saw me eating ice-cream!'...? Sure, stalking suck, yadda yadda, but whatever, the mom must have been pretty bored watching that in the car and all. XD If it bugs you so much, why not exit through another door and give her the slip...? Also... you must be pretty desperate to pick your dates at wrestling matches. I'd rather be celibate...