Creepy

By Username - 03/10/2011 17:58 - United States

Today, my roommate informed me that one of her scorpions is loose in our apartment again. Great. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 500
You deserved it 3 364

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Calen5556 0

In Texas we have those all the time. Had one in my bathroom this morning.

Ferretface 13

40- I'm closer to the appetizer portion of Texas myself.

Comments

brando_jones96 0

wish u were here by pink floyd...the original comment dude is a classy guy.

tex83 1

They like dark areas. I know it's creepy, but be sure to check your sock drawer. I have found more than one in there - thank god they weren't in my actual socks. Speaking of which - if you leave your shoes on the ground, especially near the door - I would think that's the most likely candidate - and the most terrifying. Shake them every morning until it's recaptured, or you think it has escaped. They literally live for years absent squishing. So yes, FYL. On the bright side, I seriously doubt your roommate owns a lethal scorpion. Only one lethal species (out of 80) exists in the States. They're bigger than spiders but that doesn't mean they're badder. There's a reason your roommate was able to obtain one as a pet, so don't be too worried. Based on where I think you live (the Southwest), you've probably had dozens of spiders crawl in and out of your mouth while you sleep, with no negative consequences....so, you know, chew on that....

daydreamer244 13

at least u don't hav roaches on u wen u wake up in the morning.

Find that asian take away guy..problem solved&somebodys hunger satisfied..or call bear grills

dstamm2 10

Ya know scorpions don't kill

If u see it and ends up killing it then too bad for ur roommate for not locking it up properly.

If you can't find it, tell it to "Get over here".

sinking_fish 12

I found one when we lived in Corpus Christi... It was dead and so was my kitten :/

huppypuppy 3

Aww poor you and your kitten! In never knew that Coupus Cristi had scirpions XP

kuytsgoldenlocks 1