Creepy

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - Virgin Islands British

Today, I saw a picture of my creepy uncle and me on Facebook, which he had captioned "Me and my woman," and posted several lewd comments on. I guess he forgot I'm his friend on Facebook. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 139
You deserved it 2 519

Top comments

brittk23 0

Everyone has that ONE creepy uncle right?

Comments

ninjuh_wingman 29
linkinpark98 23
AlaskanEskimo34 0

Uncle with issues more like it

Just laughed so hard at that comment then :)

Uncle Lester the molester, Uncle Herbert the pervert.

GothInside 6

U should comment on the picture to call him on it & make him look stupid, show all his friends what a pig he is! "Really UNCLE____? I'm ur niece! U either posted the wrong pic or ur just gross but either way I AM NOT UR WOMAN!!!!"

Would explain why there's probably no aunt in the picture...

"Shut your fucken face uncle ******" Oh Terrance & Phillip :|

I can't do this anymore, you're* :| Sorry, I tried

:| I can't do this anymore either, *goes to corner*

Too bad you failed at another correction (woman, not women). Dumb-dumb.

That was my other post (: But you're right, I did indeed fail, mate ): Guess I should just bury my head in the sand next time.

well of you wanna get technical then do it right. * my woman and me

Actually, you're all wrong. My woman & I. WOMAN not WOMEN. Women refers to multiples.

Bloody hell if it really matters you use Me and I as if the other person wasn't included. ie. OP was right with "me and my woman" because if the woman was not included he would have it captioned as "me" as in "this is me" not "I" because "this is I" sounds stupid. However it would be "my woman and I" if he was to say " My woman and I are taking a picture" because you take the woman out again and it would be "I am taking a picture.". Now you all can go tell your English teachers you learned something this weekend.

I always look forward to the grammar nazi who attempts to correct proper grammar.

blueandpurpleroc 4

I don't know whether to be disgusted or laugh at the fact he need his niece as a woman.

Look on the bright side. At least it wasn't your dad. Lol