Creeped out

By hotandbothered - 03/02/2010 06:24 - United States

Today, I was developing film at Walmart. It started to get a little warm, so I began taking my sweatshirt off. A creepy old man approached me, saying "You know, usually girls like you are paid to take their clothes off." FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 577
You deserved it 4 336

Same thing different taste

Top comments

froggi_fml 0
lady_nki2010 0

lol. this guy sounds like Old Man Herbert from FamilyGuy minus asking uu for a Popsicle.

Comments

Diannaa 0

Omg... this happened to me, but the old guy looked at my shorts and said " Heyy, got any room for me in there?" and smiled, I've never ran so cast in my life..

OMG OMG!! something similar happened to me. I was at work and changing something on one of our photo machines and I was on my knees. Then this little old mad rolls up and says, "Oh, I see they've got you on your knees. That's a good place to be, sweetie." So gross. But yeah, I feel your pain.

Not saying you deserved it but possibly he was shocked to see a woman taking her shirt off in public and wasn't hitting on you but insulting you.

Shocked that she was taking off her SWEATSHIRT??? Seriously? People do that ALL the time!

Ok maybe "shocked" wasn't the right word. But it still sounds like he was basically calling her a stripper or a hooker and it wasn't a come-on but an insult.

It will hurt more when he says"put it back on"

I love the OP's name! And seriously, what he said is not really appropriate, and people shouldn't have to deal with degrading comments like that from creepy strangers!

Charfahl 0

How is that degrading? If he would have said put those saggy **** away then yeah...

perdix 29

Girls On Film! Tell the cheap bastard to shut up and stick a dollar between your sweatpants drawstring and your muffin top!

DogmaT_fml 4

a dollar? in public she would have to say gimme 20's. it begs the question, what kind of film where you developing?

perdix 29

Go check out peopleofwalmart.com When muffin tops are involved dollar bills are pretty good. Some of the skankier talent has to settle for coupons stuffed into their belly rolls.

what a creeper... you shoulda kicked his old petifile ass!

lunaforever21 14

Why take off a SWEATshit when you're starting to sweat?

boatkicker 4

Haha. Gotta love pervy old men.

Pedophiles are people that are attracted to little kids. Hence the prefix pedo(having to do with children). OP isn't a child because she works in a photo lab. Usually you have to be 18, in which case she's an adult. OP, FYL for working at Walmart and that creepy comment, lol.