Creep

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - United States - Raleigh

Today, I caught a coworker at my new job staring at my chest. Trying not to rock the boat, I took him aside and asked him to stop. He insisted he was just trying to read my shirt. Our company uniforms don't have writing on them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 866
You deserved it 3 098

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Actually a lot of girls get breast reductions because incredibly large breasts can hurt the back.

Maybe he was reading the fine print!

Comments

Maybe he was reading the fine print!

94yhy 8

Stop working at Safeway as a security guard then.

TarieBoo 2

No, that reference doesnt work because it was the security guard that checked out the girl....not the other way around.

Annnnnnd the state of reading comprehension takes yet another hit.

94yhy 8

This FML says her coworker is staring, so if she worked at a Safeway as a security guard, it would reference properly…

Actually, no it wouldn't, because is she were the security guard, it would imply that she was checking him out, when, in reality, he was checking her out.

You did the right thing by confronting him before going to a higher authority, and, despite his lame excuse, if he does stop staring at your chest, there's no reason to take the matter any further. However, if he doesn't stop, it's time to tell his boss.

If you have a nice rack expect people to stare. Especially if you're wearing a low cut shirt.

Yup, because apparently having large breasts means you consent to being objectified. Awesome.

I agree with the first part, it is definitely much better that she act like an adult and not like a child - unlike the other safeway fml in which she openly yells at someone for checking her out. The second part, in reference to low cut shirts, if I was walking around commando with my fly undone I would expect that there will be those who may stare. The same applies here. Don't show what you don't want people looking at, it's as annoying as those douchebags who have nice cars and when you look at them you hear the ever so clever "what the **** are you looking at?"

mrphychrs 5

maybe you should try to make your **** look less awesome and inviting

TarieBoo 2

There's no possible way to make **** 'less awesome'...they're ****. They will always be awesome.

unknown_user5566 26

Should've told him you were a post-op transvestite. Bet he'd stop then. :)

Great idea! I would love to see the look on the guys face when OP said that.

cradle6 13

A transexual is someone who switches their sex. A transvestite is someone who cross dresses. You don't usually need surgery for that.

92, I'm guessing surprise followed by more staring as he exclaims how real they look...

I'm surprised he even had any trouble 'reading' your shirt anyway since those 'words' had to have been popping out at him.

Stare at his penis and see how uncomfortable he gets about it! Wait..the perv would probably like it..scratch that idea. :/ Dang, us women just can't win can we?

Yeah it totally sucks that people are attracted to you!

Well...when it is at the point to where it makes you feel uncomfortable, yeah.. It does.

60 - there's a difference between someone being attracted to you and receiving unwanted, inappropriate attention.

Take it HR so we can all read the following story: "Today, I got told off by a co-worker for staring at her chest. I told her that I was just trying to read what's on the shirt. It turns out that my now ex-employer's uniforms don't have any writing. FML."