Creep

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - United States - Raleigh

Today, I caught a coworker at my new job staring at my chest. Trying not to rock the boat, I took him aside and asked him to stop. He insisted he was just trying to read my shirt. Our company uniforms don't have writing on them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 866
You deserved it 3 098

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Actually a lot of girls get breast reductions because incredibly large breasts can hurt the back.

Maybe he was reading the fine print!

Comments

You should charge $100 per glance for the set. If he touches, he buys the whole thing. If he doesn't pay, the balls get knee'd.

reddudeover 2

You do realize that men don't just stand there and let their testicals get bashed right? Also we don't turn into wimpering lumps of jello either. I know I'd turn into the ******* hulk and smash the one who did it.

I'm not endorsing random attacks of testicular violence. OP's situation, however, kind of calls of it. I'm not a man basher. I love men. I love testicles. We're friends, but when the owner of said testicles is being a perverted asshole, there is a consequence.

39- You do just stand there if you don't see it coming. You need to chill, Hulk. It's a joke. All she has to do is cite him for sexual harassment if he continues.

Looking at boobs is hardly an excuse to knee someone in the balls..... It actually is very damaging. Just because a guy looks at someones boobs it makes him a "perverted asshole"? Sometimes it's hard not to look you know

Ok ok, I realize that when guys see boobs in a shirt it's like seeing your favorite toy and it triggers your body to respond and so I will cool it with the ******** knee jokes. BUT, no one likes to be stared at. How would you feel if women stared at your crotch all day?? I feel like guys would like this though...

But boobs are more exposed than testicles. If my nuts where just hanging out, I'm sure plenty of people would stare.

dellis44 7

gotta give him props for the legit excuse though.

If he thought it was Braille, he would have been blind and touching her breasts instead... Your comment makes no sense whatsoever.

Let him stare. It's probably the most excitement he's gotten in a while.

gene818 13

A good excuse for the wrong situation.

reddudeover 2

Women (and gays) stare at my 8 pack abs and rock hard butt all day, you don't see me complaining. *starts crying in the corner

Don't you mean 'my fat packs and soft, flabby butt'?

If you wear clothes that are able to show people your abs and butt, they're probably staring because you look so ridiculous.

reddudeover 2

53 - Just because YOU'RE fat doesn't mean everyone is. That's called projection. 55 - It's called under armor, some people wear it when working out. Both of you it was a damn joke calm your ****.

I was also joking. Calm your rock hard buttocks.

YDI. If he could see your ****, then you clearly had them on display. I'm so sick of girls getting their **** out then complaining when guys look at them.

Euhm, I would say that if he could see her ****, then he clearly isn't blind. You know, **** don't magical disappear, even when dressed appropriately.

I've never seen abs on someone's chest before.

reddudeover 2

74 - My chest isn't even in the picture. -_- I can upload another if you would like.

77-ones chest is from the shoulder to the waist, so yes your chest is pictured.

reddudeover 2

93 - No your chest is from the bottom of your neck to the top of your abdominals learn some anatomy. That would be called my midsection.

wlddog 14

If you rocked the boat he would just watch them jiggle.

Another OP who complains about the boob staring, though granted not professional between co-workers, but riddle me this, do you cover them, or do you offer some glimpse to your love jugs?

HungerGames95 13

Considering that she was in a work uniform... I would say that they were covered up...

Let him drool, while you work your way up to the top :)