Cooked

By peterpan - 23/02/2010 12:54 - Germany

Today, I was making schnitzel at our kitchen so I had to get rid of all the oil. So I decided it would be best to put the hot pan on our porch so the oil would cool down and then I could get rid of it. Unfortunately the ground is sealed with tar, so the tar melted and now the pan is stuck to the ground. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 347
You deserved it 30 701

Same thing different taste

Top comments

NeonWar__ 0

Hows about you just heat it up again and lift it off?

why didnt you just leave it on the stove?

Comments

schnitzal? greasy food. makes you fat.

KateInNH 0

what kind of porch is made out of tar?!?!?!?

What made you think that setting something hot on the ground would be such a bright idea in the first place?

yourfarewell 1

Just leave it on the hob to cool off while you're tucking into your food, and then pour it away? It's called common sense. Were you really so impatient you had to put it in the porch? Jesus.

Jesus. My FML about an old drunk tramp who keeps ******** outside my front door doesn't make it, and this parade of ineptitude does? YOU DESERVE IT. NOW STOP CLOGGING UP THE SITE WITH YOUR STUPIDITY.

"Today, I commented about somebody else's FML, moaning and whining like a bitch that it was on the website and my one wasn't. I monitor a website about the shit things that have happened to other people, and then cry when my suggestion isn't included. FML."

There should be a photo of said pan next to the urban dictionary entry for "epic fail". I don't have a good solution for fixing this. Maybe once it cools enough force will pull it off.

radda radda radda - O_o such a dirty thing to say.