By b3ardown23 - 07/09/2011 01:14 - United States

Today, I got junk punched by a midget in Sears for giving him "a funny look." I was trying to read the price of the fridge he was standing in front of. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 690
You deserved it 2 835

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Maybe you were teabagging him unintentionally?

vadim14 3

it wasn't that big of a deal ;)

GlitteryMasakali 1

Instead of trying to see through him, you could've just kindly asked him to move aside. YDI

You should have been the bigger man, and taken the high road. You should have made some small talk with him, and then looked at the price, because you wouldn't want it to be too high. Otherwise, he has to take the low road, and punch you in the balls, bringing you down to your knees, and lowering your self esteem.

theten_fml 9

31 he's a midget he probably wasn't in the way of the price just the fridge but who knows

Would have been funnier if he head butted you in the balls.

If it was me, that would be the day a midget gets the ass kicking of a lifetime

I think that midget might be a bit high on himself..

elite_stoner 0

that's why I avoid looking in their direction,

rallets 22

everything smells different to midgets in elevators

Midgets are simply the absolute dirt of society...

idontcare8l 3

'sigh' if only they plugged them in

You know, regular people smell differently for midgets. Catch my drift?

I have a few questions about midgets, such as: 1) Do gay midgets come out of the cupboard? 2) If a midget tells you your hair smells good, is it considered sexual harassment? 3) Would Dorothy have turned into a midget if she had followed the red-brick road? That would've made Wizard of Oz 10 times better, just sayin'.

YdoIhaveAchode 4

LMFAO!! oh my god, that was priceless!

enonymous 8

I was wondering why I got a private message saying she'd make me run

krazy_glu3 0
MerrikBarbarian 9

I just snorted tea out my nose when I read that. lol auto correct fails!

Glad I could give you an idea for a post, sir.

Apologies for making a joke. It won't happen again.

Also, it was a good full minute after I posted that his post was made. My comment should be blatantly in plain view for that time. I think that's a good amount of time to see it. He probably did come up with it independently, but it's still a repost.

I'm thoroughly confused by your comment(s). My "joke" is comment #26. Also, I was one of the first to post on the FML and I had not seen his show up for a full minute or so, hence the reason I said "a goof full minute". What makes you think I have a superiority complex?

pendatik - Mind ******* people since... whenever he joined.

enonymous 8

93 - and... How does that make you feel?

mynameis1339 0

Wow you guys are looking way to much into this

vadim14 3

yeah if you look at post 14 you'll see I made another joke and posted that somebody beat me to the first one ;/. trust me bud I wouldn't repost a joke as my own a second after reading it. Vadim doesn't sound like Carlos mencia now does it?

I'm not getting the part where you say comments don't show up in that time, because they show up quite fast on the FML app. I do however admit that I was indeed being a dick and way defending myself in a battle that was clearly lost at the start. I should not have done that or even posted my first comment on this thread. I do have an ego at times because I believe if you don't believe in yourself nobody else is really given a reason to do the same. I often let that get out of hand like I did. I'm not perfect. I wish I was, but I'm not. Sorry for my behavior.

CheshireHalli 19

SOTY, not everyone has the app, so they have to refresh the page.

I hear stories of angry midgets far more frequently than happy midgets. Granted, angry midgets are hilarious.

marpay 11

I'd be angry to if my face was at crotch level for everyone else. Think of the things they've seen and smells they've smelled.

EnEl_Infierno 15

21 wow, nice way of seeing it from the other side of the fence their.

I know midgets and dwarves are different, but statistically speaking only one in seven dwarves are happy. May just be a little people thing..

The technical term is dwarf and midget is slang so Snooki isn't a midget she is a dwarf.

Cheers 123, I thought a dwarf was a small person with bigger heads and smaller limbs while a midget was smaller but same proportions. I wasn't sure though.

cant a guy look at a fridge without getting punched in the sack for once? T___T

enonymous 8

It's buy one get one half off now

EnEl_Infierno 15

Sorry SOTY but that one just went right over my head -_-