Cooked

By peterpan - 23/02/2010 12:54 - Germany

Today, I was making schnitzel at our kitchen so I had to get rid of all the oil. So I decided it would be best to put the hot pan on our porch so the oil would cool down and then I could get rid of it. Unfortunately the ground is sealed with tar, so the tar melted and now the pan is stuck to the ground. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 347
You deserved it 30 701

Same thing different taste

Top comments

NeonWar__ 0

Hows about you just heat it up again and lift it off?

why didnt you just leave it on the stove?

Comments

jayAZ 3

SOLUTION: HEAT the pan again with a torch then pull it off! OR like they suggested consider pan a new decoration. However if it is worth saving...reheat the pan with something and then remove. This spot will be a good reminder of mistake...if you need to re-tar to cover up mistake due to not owning property. So, reheat pan with torch, then remove and re-apply more tar to spot to cover. OH yeah...you're not to bright are ya!? Send me some schnitzel!

kniickles 0

Snickers just need an L becuase she FML every freaking thing.

So you put some more hot oil in the pan, after scraping or otherwise removing the old stuff. This really isn't rocket science...

YDI for not understanding 2nd grade science

Simple. Use the oil in the pan to remove the tar on the outside of the pan. Oil breaks up the tar. If you get tar on your car you can do the same thing.

1337_RoXxXor 4

If the Schnitzel was a really good one, this isn't an FML. Nothing can ruin your Day or even your entire Week if you had a really good Schnitzel.

PedoBearSaysYES 0

Oh so close... FYI grass burnzzz. zzZzzzZzZz. -_-

PedoBearSaysYES 0

I L how you say L N not Lub. :3 stealing that from UzzzzzZzZzz. -_-

1) Kniickles, she needs an life, does she? 2) Pedobear...the ****?