Conveniant

By habsgurl0622 - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - United States - Piedmont

Today, I realized the only reason why my boyfriend spends the night with me is because my house is closer to his job than his, and so he saves money on gas. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 278
You deserved it 3 114

Top comments

It might be an important reason, but definitely not the only. You can't forget about the sex, good ol' sex.

Comments

stop complaining, this doesnt mean he has no feelings for you. I can understand why you could be hurt by this, but hes just trying to save money..

blackvyper 8

He's saving the environment.. You should thank him.

He knows how to save money. You should take some notes.

TweetAnne 13

Well if that's the only reason, then he's not a good boyfriend. Then again gas is pricy and any savings help.

Fill his tank up for him at the beginning of the week and see if he spends the night while its full.

I'm curious to know just how OP found this out. Unless he outright told you this, which is admittedly kind of a dick move, then I think you might be jumping to conclusions.

LittleGreenPaola 23

So what's wrong with that? It doesn't mean that he doesn't love you. Gas can be very expensive, so I'd tell my boyfriend to spend the night at my place whenever he wants to save money!

But he still has to get to ur house first. Making it no cheaper anyway :/

Drive to girlfriend's house. Got to work for 3 days, each time staying at girlfriend's house instead of driving home. Saves gas.

Or as we like to correctly say on this side of the pond. Petrol. How can it be called gas if you pour it into your tank in liquid form??