Conveniant

By habsgurl0622 - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - United States - Piedmont

Today, I realized the only reason why my boyfriend spends the night with me is because my house is closer to his job than his, and so he saves money on gas. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 278
You deserved it 3 114

Top comments

It might be an important reason, but definitely not the only. You can't forget about the sex, good ol' sex.

Comments

adelaz 0

:( gas is 5 bucks per gallon , but what a d**k

TheyCallMeDamien 17
mcclainlashawn 5

I may get dislikes for this but I fail to c the issue. He is ur bf so he obviously cares about u. Just b happy u c him all the time. B4 I got married I stayed at my husbands house because it was closer to work and he didn't care.

CunnersMonkey 2

So what? He's saving money on gas, I think that by putting this on fml u are completely overreacting

Hey look on the bright side, he's saving money on gas so he could spend more on you (:

As long as he is spending the savings on you, and not his wife or other girlfriend... (You have been to his house, haven't you?)

pookie0939 7

could be worse. you could live together and he could be a ******* dick and act like a 4 year old.

If OP's bf only stays over on the nights prior to the days he has to go to work, then yes it is a problem because she would have a "user" in her hands.

jopey21 2

There is more to this! More then what is being explained. She doesn't like him being there as she can't hide things. If he drives from his place to work and then back home and back to her house. Just to be with you and to be with you through the night. He is doing it for you, not to save money. You must have said something to bring this on. Why wouldn't you want him to be there?

111...I think you are reading way too much into it..like unnecessarily ^^;