Conveniant

By habsgurl0622 - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - United States - Piedmont

Today, I realized the only reason why my boyfriend spends the night with me is because my house is closer to his job than his, and so he saves money on gas. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 278
You deserved it 3 114

Top comments

It might be an important reason, but definitely not the only. You can't forget about the sex, good ol' sex.

Comments

Make him pay rent! I'm kidding. Look at it this way, he'll have extra cash for flowers. Hopefully!

He still had to go from his house to yours and then go to work.... In reality he use the same amount of gas...

CharresBarkrey 15

He saves gas because he doesn't have to go BACK to his house and then to work in the morning.

perdix 29

If he starts looking at hybrids, he's probably cheating on you with a girl who lives twice as far from work.

Just give him $10 and tell him to get out.

This sounds a lot like my across the hall neighbors. They started living together because she couldn't afford the rent, and needed a place close to work. Now I hear them yelling, breaking things and slamming doors in the wee hours of the morning... They still have the nerve to ask me for money when they have 2 people working full time. Too bad they spend their money on alcohol and weed before they pay the power bill...

But then he drives to u r house? So same thing right?

The way this 'FML' post is worded just makes it seem like the OP is paranoid and somewhat insecure. Realising something does not mean it's true, unless OP has evidence of course.

I completely agree. It's not like she wrote that he told her it's the reason he spends the night. She probably just realized her place is closer and jumped to conclusions. Unless the OP and her boyfriend spend the whole time in separate rooms, hardly talking there's no way that would be the only reason.

That doesn't really make sense. He has to drive to your house anyways, therefore using gas. Unless you're driving him to work which is dumb