CONFESS!

By daughter of a gullible cunt - This FML is from back in 2013 but it's good stuff - Australia

Today, as per usual, my mother went to see her psychic, who told her that one of her children is harbouring a "dark secret". Now we're all grounded until one of us confesses our obviously non-existent secret. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 291
You deserved it 2 752

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lenamartinovic 13

How do you know your sister hasn't been traveling with the Doctor while you're sleeping?

Comments

dyehardxen 19

"...who her that told her that one of her children..." did the first 'who her' throw anyone else off?

Everyone keeps secrets at one time or another. With multiple kids, its a good guess that someone is keeping something quiet. Kind of how the psychic thing seems to work, play the odds and read reactions.

Damian95 16

"Mom, the truth is...that under all of these clothes...I'm naked. Please don't be angry ill never do it again."

WolfAtTheDoor 7

I feel sorry for you, OP. These "psychics" should be taken lightly...or just not visited at all. This will probably be a self-fulfilling prophecy as you and your siblings could start sneaking out or breaking your punishments.

You're an alien. I know. Tell her that the dark secret is knowing what she did last night. She'll be insecure.

Mom, the "dark secret" is psychics are con artists.

perdix 29

Just pee in your bed and tell your mom that your "dark secret" in that you are a bed-wetter. You'll be good to go and get a new mattress to boot.

Make up a secret. Something dark but not necessarily grounding worthy

watsinausername 13

Tell her you are actually catwoman.

"Mom, the truth is...I dont actually eat all of my vegetables. I feed them to the dog..."