CONFESS!

By daughter of a gullible cunt - This FML is from back in 2013 but it's good stuff - Australia

Today, as per usual, my mother went to see her psychic, who told her that one of her children is harbouring a "dark secret". Now we're all grounded until one of us confesses our obviously non-existent secret. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 291
You deserved it 2 752

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lenamartinovic 13

How do you know your sister hasn't been traveling with the Doctor while you're sleeping?

Comments

Satoaoi 13

I'm sorry your mom is a gullible idiot

why don't you just visit the psychic and punch them in the face?

I would say the psychic here is just playing the odds since if you were all grounded it suggests your still in your teens and what not and most kids have secrets from there parents. But you don't want to prove this psychic right because your mother will just keep going to see her. Some people might say just make up a secret but if you do that it only proves the psychic right and your mother keeps going. Stay strong OP and just keep telling your mum she's being silly grounding you all on a psychics word.

Ask her to get the psychic to tell her the secret if she is actually psychic

I have a feeling that would only make things worse...

Of course one of you have a dark secret, didn't you know that all phycics are real? Wow op, i feel sorry that your mother believes in that stuff. Hopefully she doesnt waste too much money on them.

Leave a few empty liquor bottles in your sibling's bedroom and make sure your mother finds them.

Perfect! Say your "dark secret" is that the psychic touched you "down there".

Why don't you pay the psychic a visit yourself? It's probably easier than convincing your mother not to believe that shit. The psychic's just in it for the money, so it shouldn't be too hard to get them to tell your mom something different.