Come again

By Anonymous - 09/07/2009 07:35

Spicy
Today, I gave my boyfriend a spontaneous blowjob while we were watching TV. After he finished, I tried to pull a sexy move I'd seen in a porno by zipping his pants back up with my teeth. His foreskin got caught in the zipper and we spent the next few hours in the emergency room. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 968
You deserved it 62 450

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ultraslick 0

once the bj is done, you really don't need to do anything sexy. Or really anything at all, fall asleep on the floor if you want, we don't care.

Comments

lexilovesyou 0
thelonelylurker 0

If it's one thing you'll learn from browsing FMLs on this site, it's never try out stuff you see in porno films.

Just how normal people shouldn't attempt to drive in the street the way the closed-circuit pilots in car commercials do, normal people shouldn't imitate **** movies, it rarely ends well. XD Build up experience beforehand, THEN try the dangerous stunts. XD *lol*

Gaby_peaceandluv 0

oucch.. F his life. Poor dude, he's gonna be traumatized by ******** and/or zippers for a while. Haha

If I was in your bf's position, even if you pulled it off successfully, the image of you doing that would be filled with WTFery.

Everybody knows you shouldn't try what you see in movies. Especially **** movies.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Yeah, foreskins are icky. They keep the penis healthy, hold an insane amount of nerve endings, act as a natural lubricant and stimulate the ****** more than a circumcised penis, there's nothing more disgusting than that. Idiot.

Foreskins also increase your chance of contracting H.I.V. and herpes by 25% and H.P.V. by 35%. Circumcision is a very effective means of reducing STDs Those diseases are very "icky". Don't believe me read the New York Times. http://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/27/health/27std.html

_system_ 0

Right, because everything you read on the internet is true *rolls eyes* Either way, if you have unsafe sex with someone whose sexual history you are unsure of and you get an STD, chances are you deserve it.

#78, that's only a risk if you're a ******* moron and have unprotected sex with sketchy, random women. Otherwise, who cares?

PicklesMcRaptor 0

The foreskin is a warm and often unwashed area. Bacteria can grow and if there's an open cut on your cheek or tongue, or possibly close to a ****** or in the anus, the bacteria can be released into the blood and cause STD's. Nothing like educating the community of FML.

I agree with #65 - I actually prefer uncut guys. It's a common misconception that uncircumcised guys are invariably "less clean" than circumcised guys.

LuckyCharms_fml 0

That's why we leave the advanced moves to the professionals

curryndricegirll 0

"sexy move i'd seen in a porno..." yeah, YDI