Classy

By dontask - 01/10/2010 01:55 - United States

Today, the guy I've been crushing on for years and I finally went on a date. While on the date, he threw up in my purse and stuck tampons up his nose. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 844
You deserved it 4 420

Same thing different taste

Top comments

schwancy 2

Maybe on your next date he'll have explosive diarrhea.

"Uhm, Wayne? What do you do if every time you see this one incredible woman, you think you're gonna hurl?" "I say hurl. If you blow chunks and she comes back, she's yours. But if you spew and she bolts, then it was never meant to be."

Comments

shutterbug2947 7

Unless he was intoxicated, I seriously doubt this happened. I know absolutely no one who would do that, and I know some pretty wierd people.

robc32ca 4

what's his name I know someone he'd be perfect for!

amayasoma 19

What happened was: He was terrible ill and knowing that he was going to make it to the bathroom, grabbed you purse and let loose inside. He then tried to get up from his chair to the bathroom but because he was horrible ill, he tripped falling catching his nose on the edge of the table hard then hitting the floor face first. thus, getting a nasty nose bleed. He then took your tampons to absorb the blood from his nose since they were the best absorbances around. :)

Tampons covered in barf are just what I'd want during a severe nosebleed.

well maby he smashed his head first and started bleeding THEN puked cuz he had smashed hes face shit for brains

soxboy15 1

What a Jerk. And you are an IDIOT. No sympathy here hon,

Steve95401 49

What will he do for a follow-up?

I hope he suck the tampons in first before he threw up cos who wants vomit in their nose? ;)

skyiscool 0

that's a movie plot. I love you beth Cooper

lostinmymind121 0

You went on a date with Steve-O??